imstock2

Cordell

Cordell used to have a (on spray) 600rwhp street machine. By op you are referring to him? Op means original post correct? As for me.. It wouldn't be hard to beat me.. All you have to do is run faster than a 12 and you have a better time slip. Then you can brag to all your friends on here how you can walk me ;) and be like the rest of the cool kids

It's not bragging if it's true, at that point you're just stating a fact.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have c16, they are race cars....

True true.. Curious what they would of made on e85.. 15psi really isn't that much boost at all but impressive numbers and both run strong.. If you watched the video towards the end with that yellow TT c6z.. Wicked! Would been more impressed if they ran 93 w meth or e85, and just turn the boost a little higher

True true.. Curious what they would of made on e85.. 15psi really isn't that much boost at all but impressive numbers and both run strong.. If you watched the video towards the end with that yellow TT c6z.. Wicked! Would been more impressed if they ran 93 w meth or e85, and just turn the boost a little higher

Why does it matter what they run on? the power is made so who care's what the fuel is...One fuel to the other isn't more impressive, they are both monsters!

So why is 93 w/meth not considered race gas? It's not like meth is available at most gas stations, unless you want to run washer fluid.

Your opinion of fuels is getting tired, your hard on for E85 is ridiculas its a great fuel but if you're going to use it to make more power I guess that makes it race fuel too. :dumb:

So why is 93 w/meth not considered race gas? It's not like meth is available at most gas stations, unless you want to run washer fluid.

Your opinion of fuels is getting tired, your hard on for E85 is ridiculas its a great fuel but if you're going to use it to make more power I guess that makes it race fuel too. :dumb:

E85 makes my Unicorn a FUCKING MONSTER!!!! :lolguy:

I thought I seen videos of your h/c ls1 running a bolt on or stock mustang and losing? I could be wrong about this..

when was wags a h/c car??? when did he lose to a mustang? you realize there is a trillion red fireturds out there correct?

when was wags a h/c car??? when did he lose to a mustang? you realize there is a trillion red fireturds out there correct?

Just asking... I Remember seeing a few local videos of cars running.. H/c red trans am with same rims loose to a bolt on mustang. The car had an 100shot and raced a sprayed c6 but that was massacre.

Just asking... I Remember seeing a few local videos of cars running.. H/c red trans am with same rims loose to a bolt on mustang. The car had an 100shot and raced a sprayed c6 but that was massacre.

you realize those are STOCK RIMS and stock rims on a highly produced car doesnt really narrow it down you fucking idiot. you never cease to amaze me with how insanely stupid you can be.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/catcar.jpg

Why does it matter what they run on? the power is made so who care's what the fuel is...One fuel to the other isn't more impressive, they are both monsters!

It's easy to make huge numbers with boosted vehicles on c16.. To make good numbers like that with say pump gas.. Is just more impressive to me.. The more street able (pump gas from a gas station) ,street trim,full interior the car is the more impressive it is to me.. C16 isn't street able. It's RACE fuel.

Hence why vp fuels even consider it RACE fuel. Who can afford to dd a car on c16? Or drive 400+ miles without sweating of running out of fuel and being stranded. There's only a few Sunco gas stations around America that distribute 116 fuel (lucky bastards) point is.. There's race cars everywhere but when you make a fast street it's just simply more impressive.

you realize those are STOCK RIMS and stock rims on a highly produced car doesnt really narrow it down you fucking idiot. you never cease to amaze me with how insanely stupid you can be.

No shit there stock rims.. I was being a smartass. I was trying to find out if it was him or not

It's easy to make huge numbers with boosted vehicles on c16.. To make good numbers like that with say pump gas.. Is just more impressive to me.. The more street able (pump gas from a gas station) ,street trim,full interior the car is the more impressive it is to me.. C16 isn't street able. It's RACE fuel.

Hence why vp fuels even consider it RACE fuel. Who can afford to dd a car on c16? Or drive 400+ miles without sweating of running out of fuel and being stranded. There's only a few Sunco gas stations around America that distribute 116 fuel (lucky bastards) point is.. There's race cars everywhere but when you make a fast street it's just simply more impressive.

i wish that you would get arthritis so bad that you would be forced to stop typing, i fear that someone would actually listen to the shit you say and believe it. you are the problem with america. please die in a shit hole where no one would find you because having a funeral would be a waste of time for the ditch diggers

i wish that you would get arthritis so bad that you would be forced to stop typing, i fear that someone would actually listen to the shit you say and believe it. you are the problem with america. please die in a shit hole where no one would find you because having a funeral would be a waste of time for the ditch diggers

Hmm curious.. What's you idea of a street car?