imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is.. I made this video the night after I ran at the strip.. Keep in mind I now make 470rwhp 3.90 geared with the same nitto dr's you seen in Privous videos that couldn't hook with a 1.5k launch.. This was right before I bought another set just after packys race. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/286fed97.mp4. One would ask how a car gains over 100 rwhp.. Shorten the gearing and able to launch at 4k and 4.5k rpm on the street with well worn dr's but can't launch at 1.5k rpm on the strip? Nitto 555r's fail when wet! slightest water= no traction

Your whole problem is what name is on your sidewall. Ohh and your excuse of a burnout:masturboy:

When are you going to give up?

When finish my pile.. Because then I'll get called out by many 400hp cars and will be way to scared to show my face anywhere.. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it. Geesammy already told yal what's going to happen.. Closer it gets to being warm.. The less posting Bullshit I wil do but I will be :marc: and then you might find me at a local car spot doing fly by's and burn outs bumping to Acdc... Advoiding all the big scary cr members

When finish my pile.. Because then I'll get called out by many 400hp cars and will be way to scared to show my face anywhere.. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it. Geesammy already told yal what's going to happen.. Closer it gets to being warm.. The less posting Bullshit I wil do but I will be :marc: and then you might find me at a local car spot doing fly by's and burn outs bumping to Acdc... Advoiding all the big scary cr members

The way you drive might as well include any car making more than 250 crank hp:lolguy:

Then why wouldn't you save yourself the trouble and just give up now. I can see your being sarcastic, but I'm not. If your not sandbagging and your as terrible at digs as you claim, the tt kit and more hp is really not going to be in your favor. It's like FILL said, you should have stuck to a milder setup until you got used to it. This is the reason you will be drug around this summer by some 400 hp cars, again though, this is assuming your not sandbagging.

You broke just as much shit as I have.. If not more. Our last race I wanted to run from a dig.. Why didn't you? Your 2nd gear was shot.. According to these guys mechanical failure is an excuse

What does breaking have to do with excuses? The first time we raced i gave you your race because you were on street tires and the second time we raced i wasnt even there to set the race up someone else did.

Then why wouldn't you save yourself the trouble and just give up now. I can see your being sarcastic, but I'm not. If your not sandbagging and your as terrible at digs as you claim, the tt kit and more hp is really not going to be in your favor. It's like FILL said, you should have stuck to a milder setup until you got used to it. This is the reason you will be drug around this summer by some 400 hp cars, again though, this is assuming your not sandbagging.

I can't drive for shit because.. I wasn't double clutching like I should. How much more proof does one need?

What does breaking have to do with excuses? The first time we raced i gave you your race because you were on street tires and the second time we raced i wasnt even there to set the race up someone else did.

First time we ran was nutz.. Kumo tires on 17in 265/30's wasn't hooking even at 50mph. Your friend said you would run from a dig.. Then it changed. So your 2nd gear was gone.. That's an excuse.. When I raced Packy I broke my shifter and that's my excuse for 4th and 5th miss shifts.. Whats the fastest you ran your c6 on the strip n/a?

Your whole problem is what name is on your sidewall. Ohh and your excuse of a burnout:masturboy:

I didn't need a john force burn out on the street to make those tires hook.. As you see 4k launchs compared to 1.5k at the track. When I do race though I do a better heat cycle and raise the rpm slightly more ..was good for h/c not TT.. Soo I'm back to the drawing board

Dyno numbers mean a big pile of hot cock when it comes to a race my little spud.

I know of a car that did not even put down 300 to the rollers and went 12's...

Dyno numbers mean a big pile of hot cock when it comes to a race my little spud.

That's cool... Can your transam run a 12? Try to put 2 and 2 together.. Do you think I would really leave my dr's at home because I belived I could run a world record pass with winter tires.. Knowing a few local shit talkers would talk shit and to lure them out so they could build some confidence to race me.

• Downvote 1

That's cool... Can your transam run a 12? Try to put 2 and 2 together.. Do you think I would really leave my dr's at home because I belived I could run a world record pass with winter tires.. Knowing a few local shit talkers would talk shit and to lure them out so they could build some confidence to race me.

Negged for this thread. I'm tired of seeing it in the new posts page.

That's cool... Can your transam run a 12?

It has run a few 12s, maybe do some research like others have suggested?

You have a build thread posted, told what motor you are going with, what heads, and turbos but still feel this need to say your car only runs 12s?

Do you even lift?

I am in this just for the lulz at this point and like pointing out fun stuff. Please continue...

You have a build thread posted, told what motor you are going with, what heads, and turbos but still feel this need to say your car only runs 12s?

Do you even lift?

I am in this just for the lulz at this point and like pointing out fun stuff. Please continue...

With the turbo's he should be well into the 14's. :gabe:

Ve

First time we ran was nutz.. Kumo tires on 17in 265/30's wasn't hooking even at 50mph. Your friend said you would run from a dig.. Then it changed. So your 2nd gear was gone.. That's an excuse.. When I raced Packy I broke my shifter and that's my excuse for 4th and 5th miss shifts.. Whats the fastest you ran your c6 on the strip n/a?

Your tires are not my problem and the race you beat me was fair and square. I didn't say if we would have raced from a 30 roll i would have won. Its not an excuse at all we didn't race that race and if it wasn't a race you wanted don't race it.

I went 11.90 na but i will gladly say im a bad driver at the track. no excuses needed, i just can't run a good time.

You and me, we're gonna have a race this summer. After work. 9'clock . At the track. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to the interwebz to bitch out, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.

All joking aside, I hope you do get your car done, it holds up, and you get it out. We need somebody no mater how spud like they are to actually race :p

Do you even lift?

I could care less doing research on someone. I'm not the one to creep on someone. If you talk trash about another person be prepared to run your car and not your mouth.. That's my philosophy. I'm yet to talk trash about a person yet. Now I defended my bs by talking trash but I'm yet to call a single person out. I just don't take interwebz serious? Do you even lift brah?

Funny thing is.. I made this video the night after I ran at the strip.. Keep in mind I now make 470rwhp 3.90 geared with the same nitto dr's you seen in Privous videos that couldn't hook with a 1.5k launch.. This was right before I bought another set just after packys race. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/286fed97.mp4. One would ask how a car gains over 100 rwhp.. Shorten the gearing and able to launch at 4k and 4.5k rpm on the street with well worn dr's but can't launch at 1.5k rpm on the strip? Nitto 555r's fail when wet! slightest water= no traction

Just for shits. Friend of mine's C5Z on 18" shittos went 11.3x's N/A. Full weight, stock gearing. Car made 450 or so. Shittos can work, but I'd rather just run the Mickey's myself.