imstock2

Cordell

Busting yals ballz. Really think anyone could be this arrogant? Like I said, if I find something I could run will. I'll do it. This gtr discussion happens on ls1tech after a gtr loses and nagtroc storm's over to defend it. Wanna hear damn good excuses, I tell you what lol. Car didn't have the right octane.. It had 91 instead of 93. All the shit I brought up is common bs that a lot of die hard merican's bring up everytime. I can care less what it takes or why a gtr is as fast as it is..gtr is a well built jap and outperforms our American junk. Until Mercia catchs on then we're falling behind. Our old theory no replacement for displacement didn't last long... The throw a huge engine in a light car worked well until gtr was released. Honda needs to release a turbo inline4 with a DCT to wipe the stang and camaro line up out.. My posts are very ill literate and grammar sucks. Very laggy with 1-2 bars of service and this auto correct shit is dumb. Half the time I don't go back through to correct anything. I phones suck

Backpeddling. Then again, this is all irrelevant because my 15 second, manual transmission car is superior to all of the automatic cars ITT.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope he won't commit. I'm ready when and wherever.[/. You already stated you want to run and I already told you yes? Why do you keep asking when and where? It's winter so save it for spring time sir. Juice will be first, Alex, some reason I don't think geesammy is going to run so you can have his spot. I think lsx lol wants to run but not sure if serious..

Nope he won't commit. I'm ready when and wherever.[/. You already stated you want to run and I already told you yes? Why do you keep asking when and where? It's winter so save it for spring time sir. Juice will be first, Alex, some reason I don't think geesammy is going to run so you can have his spot. I think lsx lol wants to run but not sure if serious..

Not once have you said yes. I'll more than gladly be 3rd in line but as much as you've been running your mouth, after juice and alex get done with you I doubt you'll show your face again.

Not once have you said yes. I'll more than gladly be 3rd in line but as much as you've been running your mouth, after juice and alex get done with you I doubt you'll show your face again.

. I don't see why not to race you or anyone.. Why wouldn't I not show my face again? Because a faster car beat me? You win some and lose some. This is a rich mans world and there will always be a faster car. If I lose any of my races then it'll only inspire me to build it more. Sure I might talk a lot of game and expect more out of the car than what it is but these things happen when you build your own car.. All I got is a 402 10-1cr switching to e85 with baby twin 58's in a 3klb car. Nothing on the extreme side but surely a fast ride.

I'm always serious, and besides you never said yes. I think you said I owned a shop car or some nonsense.

You already stated you want to run and I already told you yes? Why do you keep asking when and where? It's winter so save it for spring time sir. Juice will be first, Alex, some reason I don't think geesammy is going to run so you can have his spot. I think lsx lol wants to run but not sure if serious..

I've told you, get to Trails or a closed course and ill roll race or do whatever race you want. My car is out of the equation, it's a few years away from historical plates and the motor is older than me. The bike is for go fast fun. The car is just to toy around in and have something to occupy

My time.

Edited by Geeesammy

I wouldn't worry about alex at all

. I don't see why not to race you or anyone.. Why wouldn't I not show my face again? Because a faster car beat me? You win some and lose some. This is a rich mans world and there will always be a faster car. If I lose any of my races then it'll only inspire me to build it more. Sure I might talk a lot of game and expect more out of the car than what it is but these things happen when you build your own car.. All I got is a 402 10-1cr switching to e85 with baby twin 58's in a 3klb car. Nothing on the extreme side but surely a fast ride.

THAT MAKES IT A RACECAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Technically; I am a marine on inactive duty meaning they can call me back anytime within 4 years of my eas, they won't because my medical record an shit.

So you did 4-years and got out but are in the inactive reserve commitment window (which doesn't mean anything unless WWIII starts). What's wrong with your medical?