imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Base housing is extremely limited when I was there.. Some like 1year waiting list and thats if you had a kid. So what's camp lejeune bah for e1-4 pay now? Living on base is nice, you just have to deal military police,0 alcohol tolareance meaning you blow a .002 than expect half pay for 2 months and driving privileges lost, living in base warrants your property accents to a search whenever the mp's feel the need, music restriction's, forfit your entire bah, get harrassed by the gate guards during late hours, Get into a argument then you can expect mp's showing up. I personally would of lost my mind. I had a buddy get kicked out of the service because his wife was running around on him while he was at work, she was into drugs hard and hide it from him. Under superstition from there neighbors the mp's came and searched there entire house... They found shit and detained him while we was at work and because it was his house he should of known what was going on in it at all times, even though he passed the monthly drug test, it wasn't enough evidence. He was almost done with his 2nd term and got a OTH. It is what it is

You have more excuses than Carter has liver pills. I am pretty sure the fucking motor in Alex's car has never been out, but why let details or truth get in the way of a ricer backpeddle?

Hmm I guess people have different ideas of max effort.. I consider forge internals built.. Max effort would require an aftermarket block,sleeved, and/or only run on c16. Max effort =race car. If you think just forged internals max effort what would you consider a car with an RHS block? Top fuel Drag car? Or does your max effort goes by stages?

Base housing is extremely limited when I was there.. Some like 1year waiting list and thats if you had a kid. So what's camp lejeune bah for e1-4 pay now? Living on base is nice, you just have to deal military police,0 alcohol tolareance meaning you blow a .002 than expect half pay for 2 months and driving privileges lost, living in base warrants your property accents to a search whenever the mp's feel the need, music restriction's, forfit your entire bah, get harrassed by the gate guards during late hours, Get into a argument then you can expect mp's showing up. I personally would of lost my mind. I had a buddy get kicked out of the service because his wife was running around on him while he was at work, she was into drugs hard and hide it from him. Under superstition from there neighbors the mp's came and searched there entire house... They found shit and detained him while we was at work and because it was his house he should of known what was going on in it at all times, even though he passed the monthly drug test, it wasn't enough evidence. He was almost done with his 2nd term and got a OTH. It is what it is

He's been there 7 years without incident living in TT2 and now right near the high school. Maybe don't be/have friends/wives.gf's that are complete morons?

Hmm I guess people have different ideas of max effort.. I consider forge internals built.. Max effort would require an aftermarket block,sleeved, and/or only run on c16. Max effort =race car. If you think just forged internals max effort what would you consider a car with an RHS block? Top fuel Drag car? Or does your max effort goes by stages?

Found my info:

You don't have to answer any more ?'s lol.. But you never asked me anything of if you did I must of missed it. You can ask me anything I'm a honest guy and will tell you w/e you want to know about my set up. I'm replying to 3 diff people's and I could of easily messed your post.. King shit all comes out to max effort build.. Mines not a max effort I still have slightly modified gm ls2 block.

So it looks like to me you are calling this: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99641

A max effort build.

What is with the sig? You think I can't shift? Wanna race a Miata? around a road course? Do ya there driving god?

He can't be that good...my car his been an auto for 3 years now and I jumped in a buddys 6-speed vette one night and won $50 off this driving god.

He can't be that good...my car his been an auto for 3 years now and I jumped in a buddys 6-speed vette one night and won $50 off this driving god.

Ooo your the guy leaving on the second honk in that cam only ls3? Explains a lot now because your used to an auto

Ooo your the guy leaving on the second honk in that cam only ls3? Explains a lot now because your used to an auto

Your statement makes no sense...and on the last race we left at the same time and I still won. And that was with a car that made less power than you on the same dyno.

Your statement makes no sense...and on the last race we left at the same time and I still won. And that was with a car that made less power than you on the same dyno.

So a cam only ls3 made less power than me? I have a buddy with a 510rwhp cam only ls3. On that last run it was some what close but once I ran out of gear you started a slight pull. By about a car n half. I had the winter tires on and with 3.90's 4th ended at 128mph. The race was to 140? I was in 5th gear towards the end of it while you was in 4th untill the end. Was a good race and results was as I expected. He had street tires on as well

But the gearing helped him out a lot. Cam only ls3's run hard for what they are! I belive the race would of been within a fender if I had the 28in tires on. I still have those videos :)

Why do you guys consider a car soley built to run on c16 a street car? I admire Alex and all the hours he have into that supra. His fab skills is top notch in my book. Guy has my respect but I see his car being a trailer queen.. C16 is just expensive. If he switches to e85 so he can dd it if he wanted and not cost an arm and a leg it would be even more impressive.. He wouldn't loose that much power and he could dd It without worrying about running out of fuel and being stranded. Building a car to run on pump gas is more impressive than building a car to run on race gas.

Why do you guys consider a car soley built to run on c16 a street car? I admire Alex and all the hours he have into that supra. His fab skills is top notch in my book. Guy has my respect but I see his car being a trailer queen.. C16 is just expensive. If he switches to e85 so he can dd it if he wanted and not cost an arm and a leg it would be even more impressive.. He wouldn't loose that much power and he could dd It without worrying about running out of fuel and being stranded. Building a car to run on pump gas is more impressive than building a car to run on race gas.

You haven't a clue do you?

So a cam only ls3 made less power than me? I have a buddy with a 510rwhp cam only ls3. On that last run it was some what close but once I ran out of gear you started a slight pull. By about a car n half. I had the winter tires on and with 3.90's 4th ended at 128mph. The race was to 140? I was in 5th gear towards the end of it while you was in 4th untill the end. Was a good race and results was as I expected. He had street tires on as well

But the gearing helped him out a lot. Cam only ls3's run hard for what they are! I belive the race would of been within a fender if I had the 28in tires on. I still have those videos :)

you shoulda woulda coulda, but you didnt. wtf is wrong with you. you cant be this stupid can you?

I skimmed through his build thread.. I seen something about him talking about c16 and it being to expensive in shit. I don't stalk and read every post.

Thank you for confirming how clueless you really are.

C16 does not make anything a race car, but I don't expect you to grasp this concept based on my evalutation of your posts.

EDIT: So you are going to not read a build thread on someone who has called you out for a race? How dumb can you really be? Is this your first day on the job?

I've been doing the spacer shuffle for a month now. They're just NA brakes, I couldn't afford the Strange setup nor did I really want it since I'll be putting quite a few street miles on it.

How's your car doing?

The only changes it may receive are a Paisley lip and I might pick up another hatch to have the option of going wingless.

I found this on page two, C16 was not mentioned until page 7....

I also just skimmed the thread (though I have been keeping up on most of it anyways).

I have seen Alex's Supra show up to many meets not on a trailer, hence its a fucking street car. My car was making over 600rwhp on spray a couple years ago and drug the Supra up the highway. It's a street car. I've run a couple C6s on the highway, and the only one to beat me was built like a boss and you can trust it was a money taking street car.

Can we change imstock2's name to potatoe yet?