imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but but but.....Corvettes were built by god. Why you worship that satanic GTR for? Because by god if Autozone doesn't have parts for it, it can't be holier then thou.

we do carry parts for the 09 GTR's. O2 sensor is $222, coils are around $100 each i believe. got bored at work and wanted to see if we carry anything. Uses a Honda battery though...:dumb:

Busting yals ballz. Really think anyone could be this arrogant? Like I said, if I find something I could run will. I'll do it. This gtr discussion happens on ls1tech after a gtr loses and nagtroc storm's over to defend it. Wanna hear damn good excuses, I tell you what lol. Car didn't have the right octane.. It had 91 instead of 93. All the shit I brought up is common bs that a lot of die hard merican's bring up everytime. I can care less what it takes or why a gtr is as fast as it is..gtr is a well built jap and outperforms our American junk. Until Mercia catchs on then we're falling behind. Our old theory no replacement for displacement didn't last long... The throw a huge engine in a light car worked well until gtr was released. Honda needs to release a turbo inline4 with a DCT to wipe the stang and camaro line up out.. My posts are very ill literate and grammar sucks. Very laggy with 1-2 bars of service and this auto correct shit is dumb. Half the time I don't go back through to correct anything. I phones suck

Yes, and way to pull the "jk guys lol" card when shit doesn't go your way.

So you're stupid AND lazy, thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, and way to pull the "jk guys lol" card when shit doesn't go your way.

So you're stupid AND lazy, thanks for clearing that up.

I love you ;) I'll admit I'm to lazy to go back through my posts and fix laggy/auto correct fuck ups. Grammar/spelling nazi's My bads. I was for once being some what serious there. Jegs is over rated.. Auto zone is where it's at.. I recently found out jegs stopped doing the free tee unless you spend 1,000$+ at once. I was pissed because I spent like 1,600$ over about 3month spread and I was demanding a damn free shirt! Settled down with a few hats and stormed out like a pissed off 3 year old. You spend 500$ at autozone you get like 5% cash back or some shit. Add that with military discount and set! Also the buster works there so he can hook cr members up with discounts. Jegs won't change my battery or windshield wipers for me... Or even check why my check engine light is on..Do you see jegs going all out and making a commercial of people swapping a battery in and out of a vehicle? No.. You might see a jegs commercial (rare) and all it is people doing burn outs

I love you ;) I'll admit I'm to lazy to go back through my posts and fix laggy/auto correct fuck ups. Grammar/spelling nazi's My bads. I was for once being some what serious there. Jegs is over rated.. Auto zone is where it's at.. I recently found out jegs stopped doing the free tee unless you spend 1,000$+ at once. I was pissed because I spent like 1,600$ over about 3month spread and I was demanding a damn free shirt! Settled down with a few hats and stormed out like a pissed off 3 year old. You spend 500$ at autozone you get like 5% cash back or some shit. Add that with military discount and set! Also the buster works there so he can hook cr members up with discounts. Jegs won't change my battery or windshield wipers for me... Or even check why my check engine light is on..Do you see jegs going all out and making a commercial of people swapping a battery in and out of a vehicle? No.. You might see a jegs commercial (rare) and all it is people doing burn outs

If you want to sound like a total dumbass then that's your call. I think an iPhone would do better since all my posts are from one, so find a better excuse :dumb:. If your biggest worry in life was a free t-shirt at the time, then I'm no sure whether to feel sorry for you, or be happy that nothing else was going on that could be any worse than that. No you don't get cash back, and we don't have to give the military discount, and on shit loads of stuff it doesn't apply (Oil, sparks plugs, special order,etc.). Buster can get you 10% and that's it. Maybe Buster could hook you up with a job, then you can get paid to look up even cooler shit for your AZ Special 'Vette, AND get 20% off!!

Yup, I understand. Just that my stalled automatic walked a lot of stick cars..........

I liked beating on higher powered stick cars at Norwalk. It was fun.

There was this NBM Trans Am I used to race a lot, he was a 6 speed running high 13's at like 135 while I was dipping into the 11's at 115. ;)

I liked beating on higher powered stick cars at Norwalk. It was fun.

There was this NBM Trans Am I used to race a lot, he was a 6 speed running high 13's at like 135 while I was dipping into the 11's at 115. ;)

Must have the GTR mod installed

If you want to sound like a total dumbass then that's your call. I think an iPhone would do better since all my posts are from one, so find a better excuse :dumb:. If your biggest worry in life was a free t-shirt at the time, then I'm no sure whether to feel sorry for you, or be happy that nothing else was going on that could be any worse than that. No you don't get cash back, and we don't have to give the military discount, and on shit loads of stuff it doesn't apply (Oil, sparks plugs, special order,etc.). Buster can get you 10% and that's it. Maybe Buster could hook you up with a job, then you can get paid to look up even cooler shit for your AZ Special 'Vette, AND get 20% off!!

No one has to give a military discount.. It's just a sign of respect boss ;) your quite an easy cat to troll. You complain to much about the most little shit. I could carry this conversation on like the gtr but that started to bore me. It must be advance auto parts than.. Idk I have a card for a auto store that does it. My bad if I'm not up to your par on the use of this iPhone shit, but congrats your a better iPhoner than me. Congrats friend

Edited by imstock2

No one has to give a military discount.. It's just a sign of respect boss ;) your quite an easy cat to troll. You complain to much about the most little shit. I could carry this conversation on like the gtr but that started to bore me. It must be advance auto parts than.. Idk I have a card for a auto store that does it. My bad if I'm not up to your par on the use of this iPhone shit, but congrats your a better iPhoner than me. Congrats friend

LOLZ JK GAIZ, NAO THT I LOK DUM IM GUN SAI I WZ KDDNING ND TRLLIN TEH HOLE TYM

I am not Sure who or What is going on here....But I did get some lulz

Cliffs?

imstock2 is D. Wiggs child. That said, he is building a car that will beat alot of cars in the 1/4 if he can get it to hook on 35" mud tires. If 1 wheel hop is given, he will lose 10k in drivetrain parts though. Since he's not sure that it will hook he's gonna stick to roll racing. With that tall of a tire I think he's got a chance. Oh, and he could beat you in the 1/4 but don't ask to race him. Your wasting his time.

That's what I got.

imstock2 is D. Wiggs child. That said, he is building a car that will beat alot of cars in the 1/4 if he can get it to hook on 35" mud tires. If 1 wheel hop is given, he will lose 10k in drivetrain parts though. Since he's not sure that it will hook he's gonna stick to roll racing. With that tall of a tire I think he's got a chance. Oh, and he could beat you in the 1/4 but don't ask to race him. Your wasting his time.

That's what I got.

Thanks for the translation.