imstock2

Cordell

Why would I lie about that? There's a lighting bolt scar as long as my fist.. Anywhere within a few inches of the scar you can push 2-3 fingers almost to the bone. It's pretty much the majority of my inner thigh. I over jumped a ramp on my bike and got sandwiched between the 250 and the back side of another ramp. Foot peg of the bike penetrated my thigh and ripped some muscle out. Barley missed bone an shit. Few days later it was severely infected and they had to cut some out. Not just your average foot peg.. I had wider more aggressive pegs

because people missing half or anywhere near half the muscle mass in their leg use walkers/canes/etc---they cannot walk normal. not to nitpick here, but its a pattern of embellishment and b.s. on your part that is annoying

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I lie about that? There's a lighting bolt scar as long as my fist.. Anywhere within a few inches of the scar you can push 2-3 fingers almost to the bone. It's pretty much the majority of my inner thigh. I over jumped a ramp on my bike and got sandwiched between the 250 and the back side of another ramp. Foot peg of the bike penetrated my thigh and ripped some muscle out. Barley missed bone an shit. Few days later it was severely infected and they had to cut some out. Not just your average foot peg.. I had wider more aggressive pegs

I'm not doubting your injury, but wouldn't that make it difficult to drive a three pedal car?

So the govt has to pay for your stupidity resulting in hospital bills for 5 yrs.....now if you hurt yourself serving or have natural health issues i can understand but hurting yourself on your bike is another story

I agree with you but hate to tell you there are thousands and thousands of people getting paid for injuries not even related to service. The ones that piss me off are the ones that never deployed or did anything and hurt themselves. I could go on for days about this but it does no good to vent, it won't change... :mad:

Easy lads, he didn't go into details regarding all his injuries (and he mentioned head injuries for starters). He served in combat --he has every right to the VA benefits, IMHO.

People do stupid stuff all the time and use govt/insurance benefits---no reason to single him out. Insurance is sharing the risk and the expense.

Yep,...at least he served and deployed. I can't fault him for that and receiving benefits owed to him as a result of combat. I may poke fun at him and disagree with his car thoughts but he deserves more when it comes to his veteran status.

Gov gave me 5yrs of free medical care because combat vet.. Now as far as injuries during time of service. It doesn't have to be combat related to get treated for the rest of your life for, also it'll add to your disability composition.. Basically you get injured during your time of service you'll get treated and paid for it. The government takes care of the military Quite well. It wasn't worth it, I rather have my muscle tissue back. Your composition goes in percentages and shit. 100% is like 2,200$ if your single with no kids.. Start adding dependents then that number goes up. I have a wife n kid and I'm sure I'll be close to 60%

Hate to break it to you but 5-years of medical is NOTHING when you are going to be dealing with that for the rest of your life. I'd talk to your VA rep and see what they can do for you, especially if your medical records are like you claim. Also, the word you are looking for is COMPENSATION.

He was, as an air traffic controller, like me. Except he was in the air force. I believe he did close to 8-10 years. Josh, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep, 9 1/2-years... ;)

Air traffic controllers make bank.. Civilian job like 6 figures?

Depends on many things but anywhere from $50k-300k+...

He is as a civilian now, too. Yes, as a controller, the potential to make 6 figures is readily availiable.

Speaking of, any calls or word back yet?

because people missing half or anywhere near half the muscle mass in their leg use walkers/canes/etc---they cannot walk normal. not to nitpick here, but its a pattern of embellishment and b.s. on your part that is annoying

If it helps I can't jump.. I went through a lot of therapy to be able to walk good. I'm missing a great portin. Take your fist and put it close to dead center of your inner thigh.. That would be close to about the amount of muscle tissue I still don't have. Keep in mind that all the way to bone. your inner thigh strand cut in half and a good portion of the side muscle strands. I know I done have the right terms but you get the idea!

If it helps I can't jump.. I went through a lot of therapy to be able to walk good. I'm missing a great portin. Take your fist and put it close to dead center of your inner thigh.. That would be close to about the amount of muscle tissue I still don't have. Keep in mind that all the way to bone. your inner thigh strand cut in half and a good portion of the side muscle strands. I know I done have the right terms but you get the idea!

i can't jump either, but i'm white, and i've been told that's normal. you don't use your inner thigh muscles for shit unless you ride horses. i would describe your injury as a complex laceration to the thigh which became infected and resulted in mild/moderate muscle damage/loss.

not "OMG, i lost half my leg!", when you likely walk completely normal.

i can't jump either, but i'm white, and i've been told that's normal. you don't use your inner thigh muscles for shit unless you ride horses. i would describe your injury as a complex laceration to the thigh which became infected and resulted in mild/moderate muscle damage/loss.

not "OMG, i lost half my leg!", when you likely walk completely normal.

STOP USING LOGIC DR

you always use your thighs to jump!:dumb:

It's a shame they didn't go from a dig.. Zr1 driver would of lost by more but... When the gtr driver got behind the wheel, would of been priceless. Who said there is little to no driver mod on rolls? I think this gtr driver proved other wise and that was only a 580 zr1..Good thing that wasn't on an unprepared surface! It's strange because 50 roll is a really bad roll for the zr1. It's first gear should reach like 70ish mph. A 40 roll and it would been a much closer race

It's a shame they didn't go from a dig.. Zr1 driver would of lost by more but... When the gtr driver got behind the wheel, would of been priceless. Who said there is little to no driver mod on rolls? I think this gtr driver proved other wise and that was only a 580 zr1..Good thing that wasn't on an unprepared surface! It's strange because 50 roll is a really bad roll for the zr1. It's first gear should reach like 70ish mph. A 40 roll and it would been a much closer race

Always traction-because awd

ZR1 speed by gear-ish +/- a few for tire size, slip, etc...

1st: 65.6 mph

2nd: 93.4 mph

3rd: 124 mph

4th: 150 mph

5th: 185 mph

6th: 224 mph

zr1 should be near 580rwhp stock--sad, that it isn't. any rwd car is going to struggle in first gear and be all over the place. optimal roll for a zr1/z06 is in second gear 65mph----you're in a decent spot power-wise, and only need to shift once to get up to 120mph.

Was a good guess then : ) On Side note.. I found this on my Facebook earlier.. Forgot I had this picture!! http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/728E78FE-4DC5-4531-A3B7-2931C677697B-262-00000058722FD147.jpg. . I'm getting a bit closer ;)http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/C33A9F13-951C-4CAB-AE38-DFDB8FCA4776-262-00000015739724A6.jpg

I used to live in nc. Was 20-40mins close 3 different really nice beaches. All my friends called it the pussy getter. Compare shall we.. From a "riced" c6 vs riced c5 http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/092EEDE8-CDAF-4502-AE73-E85A98D11764-262-00000054AC5963E4.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/9D9E54FC-6397-4D52-98B9-7EFFD283A0CF-262-0000005894CD1B6B.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/04e9b76f.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/728E78FE-4DC5-4531-A3B7-2931C677697B-262-00000058722FD147.jpg. If remember serves me right.. He had chrome tail light covers and license plate.. Not sure if he had neons or not