Spring Meet...Sucess!!!

FocusDave01

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we went back and met up with cleaver and his lady, then headed out to the bars and watched a kick ass band

But did you see some guys get arrested for slinging outside a Mexican strip club right before you went in and got patted down by a great big dude and watched latinas get nekkid to mariachi music?

Come hang with us, we'll show you how to party in the big city.:banana:

:guitar:

But did you see some guys get arrested for slinging outside a Mexican strip club right before you went in and got patted down by a great big dude and watched latinas get nekkid to mariachi music?

:lol: no but by the end of the first set i was taking a piss and i heard someone say "dude you are pissing on the wall!!!" so of course i take a look and there was a guy completly hammered giving the wall a golden shower. apparently he was seeing double and he was pissing in the wrong urnal he was seeing!!!! :lol:

:lol: no but by the end of the first set i was taking a piss and i heard someone say "dude you are pissing on the wall!!!" so of course i take a look and there was a guy completly hammered giving the wall a golden shower. apparently he was seeing double and he was pissing in the wrong urnal he was seeing!!!! :lol:

So did you get his wallet? :D

only you could come back with a better story.... tru s&g fashion....00020351.gif

wish i could have made it but was out of town.

i am watching for the rides and stuff and when i get free the big beast is going to be following you all as in yall. lol

P.S. the bikes name is Einsteins theory and they call me

--------------Einstein-------------------

wish i could have made it but was out of town.

i am watching for the rides and stuff and when i get free the big beast is going to be following you all as in yall. lol

P.S. the bikes name is Einsteins theory and they call me

--------------Einstein-------------------

Welcome dude.

We will def. have more meat n'greets.

WHO the hell is this WE you spreken sie of??? muuuhahhahaaahhaa!!!

We refers to the dude(me) that helps stranded(flat tire) bikers(you) that ditch on their (Pig Iron) meat n' greet.

Specific enough? :D