which would be a better choice?

The_buster

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck, I worked more hours and made more per hour at Kroger when I was in HS. There has got to be something better out there for you.

Its gotta be Gabe or some other troll fucking with us. How the fuck does someone survive on that, with a kid?

I make 8.94/hr and this week I got 16 hrs.

may as well forget a 2nd car because that will be more maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc. Get your current car in solid running condition and save the rest because you will need it. May want to consider the military

Its gotta be Gabe or some other troll fucking with us. How the fuck does someone survive on that, with a kid?

Were on foodstamps... we get 350ish a month. We also have been using part of her student loans to scrape by. I have to stay at Autozone until the end of february, then i can job hunt. Hours at work have been cut like crazy. The issue with job hunting is finding a decent paying one that will work around britts school schedule so we don't have to worry about child care. Also being on government assistance means we have insurance, so if I get a really good paying job it would kick us off that and would need to pay enough to make up for that. Until Brittney graduates I'm stuck with shitty entry level low paying jobs. :(

Were on foodstamps... we get 350ish a month. We also have been using part of her student loans to scrape by. I have to stay at Autozone until the end of february, then i can job hunt. Hours at work have been cut like crazy. The issue with job hunting is finding a decent paying one that will work around britts school schedule so we don't have to worry about child care. Also being on government assistance means we have insurance, so if I get a really good paying job it would kick us off that and would need to pay enough to make up for that. Until Brittney graduates I'm stuck with shitty entry level low paying jobs. :(

Paging CR political crew, paging CR political crew, cleanup needed in the oven :lolguy::dumb::gabe::yuno:

Paging CR political crew, paging CR political crew, cleanup needed in the oven :lolguy::dumb::gabe::yuno:

For real....Buster, have you looked into a trade school or anything? If you're only working 16 hours/week surely you have time to further your education which = better/higher paying job.

working where? serious question

I don't think you need to take like a regular college math class at a trade school or certain tech programs. Just get certified in something, it's hard to land a good job now days if all you have on your résumé is a high school diploma and auto zone sales associate.

Its gotta be Gabe or some other troll fucking with us.

Pro Trolling 101: Sell yourself as a dedicated forum member, blend in, then troll with fantastic results. Thats where Gabe failed miserably, everyone knew he was a troll, so his results were mediocre at best.

There's been numerous times i've contemplated how lulzy it would be to create another account on here, then blend in and troll to hell (all in good fun though, after everyone was rustled to the bone i'd reveal my true/alter identity). The_Buster is following my playbook to a "T".

Common, blatantly mentioning foodstamps on CR?...

Ok, providing you're not trolling and providing this is really your situation I'll attempt to offer some assistance.

Get your girl into a daycare job. Most daycares offer free or EXTREMELY reduced childcare for their employees. 2 birds, one stone. She gets a paycheck and the kids are taken care of. You can get a better job or...

For real....Buster, have you looked into a trade school or anything? If you're only working 16 hours/week surely you have time to further your education which = better/higher paying job.

...this. You can get certifications in many things by going to trade schools. Traditional college doesn't work for all. I know people who get certified in different areas and all are doing extremly well for themselves without a degree. My cousin who is younger than I somply got certs he needed to perform his job. A+ and a few otehrs I believe (I'm not technologically savvy as most) and he's making bank. Supporting a wife, daughter, son on the way, owns land and a house in London, etc.

Just takes desire and determination. Go get it.

I made between $15-$25 per hour delivering pizza for Domino's in College and that was over 10 years ago.

this.

i was doing it on sunday nights not even a year ago just for money so i could eat out during the week. i'd work a 4-10 or 5-10 shift at shit minimum wage, but usually walk out of there with $60-80 in my pocket.

when i was younger (19-20) and doing it, if i worked 35ish hours a week, i had no problem clearing $400 in cash + my weekly paycheck