Shout-out to Derek (TurboRust)

PRD2BDF

I wanted to thank Derek for all his hard work.

I went to Discount Tire, IPS, then Tire Discounters in hope of quelling the constant vibration from the 20s. The first two places did their job admirably (Discount Tire, not so much but IPS did a good job)

However, it still persisted so I contacted Derek asking him for help. Derek said to bring it in and he'll throw the tires on the Roadforce.

He found one tire that was in excess of specs and fixed it. When I took it out for a drive, it seemed to have fixed it so I paid a great price and thanked him. I left to go home. On the freeway, it vibrated still but not as bad.

I consulted the other forum (Nissan Maxima) and asked people who had the same set-up, they reported no vibrations so I contacted Derek again and he was more than happy to double-check everything.

Today, I went over and he drove it, didn't feel anything (E. Broad is not the best road but he tried) nonetheless, he still took all wheels off and checked the balance and even separated one tire to try to bring the roadforce down a bit more.

I drove it and it still didn't fix the problem but I am still extremely thankful that he tried everything instead of just telling me that it is what it is.

Thank you very much, Derek. I'm not going anywhere else for service, Tire Discounters on E. Broad ALL THE WAY.

You might hear from me for a new set of wheels and tires.