The new Archangel Mosin Nagant stock

Rustlestiltskin

I like the detachable mag but not a fan of the stock.

The way I look at it is you get to now have a stock where you can mount a nice scope without having to change out the bolt. You get to load 5/10rd detachable mags before hand with ammo thats cheap cheap surplus and you also get to drop in nice timney triggers.

The way I look at it is you get to now have a stock where you can mount a nice scope without having to change out the bolt. You get to load 5/10rd detachable mags before hand with ammo thats cheap cheap surplus and you also get to drop in nice timney triggers.

The way I look at it is with the stock, a few extra mags, timney trigger, a cheap optic and the gun you are looking at $500+ and for that you can get a Savage Axis or Ruger American (capable of .25MOA off a porch bannister) and some solid glass which will be a better rifle all around.

The Mosin just isn't functional for use with the stock configureation it comes in. For me, I have more ammo than I think I will ever shoot through mine. Having this new stock as an options makes the gun more useable and maybe more fun to shoot. Right now I have a $80 boom stick that is only good for looks.