imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

Brian there is no need to. Everybody on here knows your rep and how you treat your customers. I can speak from my own experience how top level your customer service is.

+1 I have not had a car tuned by Brian yet, but I've only heard good things about him. I plan to ask him about a tuning solution when I can get my car together.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 I have not had a car tuned by Brian yet, but I've only heard good things about him. I plan to ask him about a tuning solution when I can get my car together.

You really can't go wrong with Brian, Brady, or IPS for tuning. I have done business with all three in some way or another and never really had an issue (outside of Patterson trying rub my ass)

Brian want above and beyond to make sure I was happy. The only thing I can say negative about him is lack of stripper pole in his shop.

That boost was before intake manifold.. The intake had a vac port cap gone and the other was routed to idk where causing almost 5psi of boost. Judging by how the bottom end failed could been I was pushing the limits of a 40k ls2.. Or just straight melt down.. Regaurdless I'm building the car for boost this time

That boost was before intake manifold.. The intake had a vac port cap gone and the other was routed to idk where causing almost 5psi of boost. Judging by how the bottom end failed could been I was pushing the limits of a 40k ls2.. Or just straight melt down.. Regaurdless I'm building the car for boost this time

or being a fucking dumbass and driving what i consider an untuned (for that boost level) car to 6200 rpms in 3rd gear. understand 3rd gear puts much more load on the engine than 1st/2nd. any time you make changes on a boosted car, it should be retuned before pushing it at all. that means when you added 4psi more, you should not have gotten into boost at all.

again, you're a fucking moron.

What a fucking jackass....

1) I have been on CF for years... they dont not just "blame the tuner" when something goes wrong... it does get questioned as equally as anything else. Instead of DEFENDING the tune, or showing it wasnt hte tune.... you cowardly just let it go and lied (hey, another lie from you, shocker...), in a horribly failed attempt to try to save face....

2) You didnt exceed the limits of the block capability, you exceeded the limits of how stupid someone should be.

You really can't go wrong with Brian, Brady, or IPS for tuning. I have done business with all three in some way or another and never really had an issue (outside of Patterson trying rub my ass)

Brian want above and beyond to make sure I was happy. The only thing I can say negative about him is lack of stripper pole in his shop.

i thought that was their way of saying thanks for the business. some give reach arounds, some use lube, IPS chose pattersons ass rubbing. typical procedure. if you pay more a handsie is added. just make sure he washes first, god knows who was before you

i thought that was their way of saying thanks for the business. some give reach arounds, some use lube, IPS chose pattersons ass rubbing. typical procedure. if you pay more a handsie is added. just make sure he washes first, god knows who was before you

He had this look in his eye, you know the one when you talk about using "just the tip".

New build change.. I mean it's not everyday you get a 9k$ check from the treasury and find out you have a bank with 16k$ n it.. Call my bluff still getting that 5,700$ tax return soon.. Haters gonna hate

1. Nobody gives a fuck.

2. Of all the times you've been advised to log out and stay away for a while, there's never been a better time than now.

New build change.. I mean it's not everyday you get a 9k$ check from the treasury and find out you have a bank with 16k$ n it.. Call my bluff still getting that 5,700$ tax return soon.. Haters gonna hate

Why would you think anyone would care about anything in that statement.

They messed my pay up in the military and messed a lot of things up.. That explains the 9k check http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/B5E4D80E-704C-4CFB-8F8C-18EDA6D9B8AD-155-0000005454FD58A6_zpsca89f100.jpg.

The va bank was expected from back pay

They messed my pay up in the military and messed a lot of things up.. That explains the 9k check http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/B5E4D80E-704C-4CFB-8F8C-18EDA6D9B8AD-155-0000005454FD58A6_zpsca89f100.jpg.

You just entered a world of pain...

You know you fucked up by posting your full name right?

thanks for the acct number and all the info someone would need to yank your acct to $0.00. its not something i see everyday :masturboy: but it could happen. BRB POSTING THIS ON FB

call your bluff on what?? having $16k in the bank account?? not sure if that's supposed to be a crazy amount of money or what?? ever go to the atm and see enough in your account to buy a house??

sure seems like you're bad mouthing brian and dynotune on the corvette forum thread----what say you?? no amount of tuning in the world can cure 'retard'.

call your bluff on what?? having $16k in the bank account?? not sure if that's supposed to be a crazy amount of money or what?? ever go to the atm and see enough in your account to buy a house??

sure seems like you're bad mouthing brian and dynotune on the corvette forum thread----what say you?? no amount of tuning in the world can cure 'retard'.

:confused::confused::confused:

The guy who tuned it last time charged that... He tuned that car twice within a year.. First when I did h/c and the little later tt... The guy made a little over 1,000$ tuning my car in 1 year off me..

incase you missed this part brian....

I'm thinking about having IPS tune it next time.. They do have the fastest 1/4 c6 to date... They seem to know turbo ls's well.. Hopefully the tune won't cost another 550$....

or this

;)