Office 2013 for $10

Gergwheel1647545492

how legit is this? I need to enter a billing address, etc.

I agree to the Digital River's Terms and Conditions and consent to Digital River sending my personal information to Microsoft Corporation. I understand that Microsoft will use my information in conformance with their Privacy Policy Statement. I further understand and agree that my personal information will be transferred to the Digital River and Microsoft groups in the United States or other countries that may have less protective data protection laws then the region in which I am situated (including the European Union).

how legit is this? I need to enter a billing address, etc.

I agree to the Digital River's Terms and Conditions and consent to Digital River sending my personal information to Microsoft Corporation. I understand that Microsoft will use my information in conformance with their Privacy Policy Statement. I further understand and agree that my personal information will be transferred to the Digital River and Microsoft groups in the United States or other countries that may have less protective data protection laws then the region in which I am situated (including the European Union).

If you're that worried...

1)Acquire Visa gift card

2)Fudge billing address

3)????

4)Profit!

10$ is a pretty good bargain but Ill stick to Open Office.

I just tried and the code didn't work.

I'm fine with OpenOffice. It has the best price and you don't have to worry about your personal info getting sold to Nigerian Princes

I would fucking gouge my eyes out if I had to use OpenOffice at work, or anywhere I use things like excel like I do at work. At home for very, very rare use it's fine and perfect for the price!