BIG NEWS RACE FANS

phil

After a joking conversation with juiced h22 and anthony, we are currently working on a pure street race event at national trails. It will be no times, no prep, no tree. Every yr a group of us travles to cleveland or cincy, or masslion to get a different scene for racing. Its always on the street and its getting harder and harder. Now we are hoping for one night, to take it to the track and see whose city really has the fastest street cars. more details will come out in the near future, but if you love street racing, then this will be the event of the summer i promise. Hopefully we can intergrate this with Jp's kots to make it that much better.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a joking conversation with juiced h22 and anthony, we are currently working on a pure street race event at national trails. It will be no times, no prep, no tree. Every yr a group of us travles to cleveland or cincy, or masslion to get a different scene for racing. Its always on the street and its getting harder and harder. Now we are hoping for one night, to take it to the track and see whose city really has the fastest street cars. more details will come out in the near future, but if you love street racing, then this will be the event of the summer i promise. Hopefully we can intergrate this with Jp's kots to make it that much better.

Rut roh, some people might have to step from behind a keyboard...

Rut roh, some people might have to step from behind a keyboard...

this.... i am trying to kill the whole " argghhhh i only race at the track excuse" there will be no excuses, if you show up, bitch you better be ready.

I applaud the effort, Fillopian, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say it now..."Notgonnahappen."

the owner from trails already said yes.... and he was excited to have an event like this....

qouted from the owner himself

"So, no times, no prep, no tree?, sounds like a damn street race to me"

:p

Fillemon, I'm not questioning the ability of you to set it up, I'm saying that a lot of the big dogs are also bitch's and won't come out to play for fear that they might (gasp) get embarassed.

i got no rebuttle for that.

if you come out be ready to run, i have a strong feeling that those people who show up with a "fast car" will be hassled to the point of public humiliation. nothing is worse than giving me an audience, let alone a mic and and audience. i will make it happen.

Good job Fillmyasswithdicks. Will be a great time if it all works out

:lol: i hate you

heres my thought on this, if i can get 50-75 cars to show up to race on the street with just word of mouth every yr ( and people travel to these events) then hosting a legit event at a well known track will be way bigger. its centralized, its what the racers want, and i feel like i have the right people in the distant cities that will push this event to success. hell wayne got 200 plus people to show up in the woods on a sunday afternoon on a sketchy road. i think we will be ok

I am sure trails was excited to hold a no prep event.

Excited to hear updates but also wonder trails point of view on "street cars" with no safety equipment going 8-9's. I guess if the timing lights are truly off then it will make no difference.

in before mattv8 complains about no track prep.

:lol: then its not a street car. this event is for street cars, if you cannot run in this atmosphere then dont come. plain and simple, i already know my lil crew will have spray bottles with pimp juice, so you better be smarter than the next guy.