BIG NEWS RACE FANS

phil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland has faster car's than Columbus.. seriously who do we have on our side? but i'm down just to run some fast rides :o

Can you please stop talking? I'm pretty sure every little event I've made between the 2 cities the runs have been pretty matched on who shows up to them. Unless Slow Talon shows up and then ya that's a no brainer. Maybe one day you can see for yourself until then GTFO.

Back to the topic at hand... I'm extremely excited for this and know Me and JP can round up a ton of people from the north to make this a success and bring Cbus and Cincy some great runs and new friends on top of it.

Can you please stop talking? I'm pretty sure every little event I've made between the 2 cities the runs have been pretty matched on who shows up to them. Unless Slow Talon shows up and then ya that's a no brainer. Maybe one day you can see for yourself until then GTFO.

Back to the topic at hand... I'm extremely excited for this and know Me and JP can round up a ton of people from the north to make this a success and bring Cbus and Cincy some great runs and new friends on top of it.

yeah bring him too :lol: that car is so nasty

purple car vs purple car? :)

It was fucking snowing :p

I still made a pass, where were you? :D

Fuck dragway 42, after our last trackday there I will never make a pass down that track again.

Thompson is a nice place, but I would expect them to crackdown on tech from what I am hearing this coming year.

if its anything like our conversation today, i see that place doing big things again.

Thats real awesome! you are not the first one to have a promising outlook after speaking with him. Its about time they open their eyes to more events like this and not just bracket stuff.