BIG NEWS RACE FANS

phil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I can find the time to do something to my car to make it a little more competitive. This sounds like fun.

shit me too :lol: but if i can get it set out far enough, then you ll have to find time to make it work

:lol: then its not a street car. this event is for street cars, if you cannot run in this atmosphere then dont come. plain and simple, i already know my lil crew will have spray bottles with pimp juice, so you better be smarter than the next guy.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up. It happens all the time on the street, so it's going to happen there. Hell, it might even have better starting line prep than it usually does!!

Sounds like a awesome idea Fill, would def want to come and watch hell I know of a couple people that would want to race as well.

thanks its not all me though, there will be a laundry list of people that are helping out. i would love to see a ton of racers show up and just go at one another.