BIG NEWS RACE FANS

phil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought ODRA was doing this at marion on a regular basis. I think that is more central to the northern boys and the track is already down with the idea

marion is a shit hole, and its not as central of a location for everyone. if trails falls through then ill talk to marion but id rather go to trails and i feel like its a more reputable track. either way i just wanna see your old ass out there, not to race but just so i can hold you:fa:

marion is a shit hole, and its not as central of a location for everyone. if trails falls through then ill talk to marion but id rather go to trails and i feel like its a more reputable track. either way i just wanna see your old ass out there, not to race but just so i can hold you:fa:

You might have to be sober at trails though...:gabe:

For a situation like this it is not he who has the most power wins, but he who can make it down the track the best.

My car as it sits isn't running and when it is it's got a 12.8 or 12.9 with a tail wind. Personally, I'd rather play xbox then race a 13 second car.

SNOOOOZ TOWN

My car as it sits isn't running and when it is it's got a 12.8 or 12.9 with a tail wind. Personally, I'd rather play xbox then race a 13 second car.

SNOOOOZ TOWN

Come on, you know you'd have fun.

You can beat up the super beetle finally like you always wanted to.

Come on, you know you'd have fun.

You can beat up the super beetle finally like you always wanted to.

I'm aware of your times Jonas brother. Things are just hectic with work and the business now I know the car won't sit long. It's amazing what you will go through to find time for these stupid chunks of metal.

There's going to be tech?

Are they gonna enforce tech rules at what is supposed to be a street event? Srs question.

I have no idea, but I would *guess* they will give the cars at least a quick look since this is a NHRA track, if they enfoce tech is a whole different thing...

After a joking conversation with juiced h22 and anthony, we are currently working on a pure street race event at national trails. It will be no times, no prep, no tree. Every yr a group of us travles to cleveland or cincy, or masslion to get a different scene for racing. Its always on the street and its getting harder and harder. Now we are hoping for one night, to take it to the track and see whose city really has the fastest street cars. more details will come out in the near future, but if you love street racing, then this will be the event of the summer i promise. Hopefully we can intergrate this with Jp's kots to make it that much better.

Cleveland has faster car's than Columbus.. seriously who do we have on our side? but i'm down just to run some fast rides :o

Cleveland has faster car's than Columbus.. seriously who do we have on our side? but i'm down just to run some fast rides :o

really? ive had a few trips up there and we do just fine, minus those buscher cars (which are just nasty, just simply nasty)

we havent gotten to the tech details but im hoping we can do somthing very similar to the DSM Shootout, i.e, helmet, long sleeves, and everything looks good.

now we will be putting in a "quick 8", that may require a lil more tech since you are admitting your car is "quick". but again the details will be realeased as soon as they are finalized.

Or Thompson, or Dragway 42 so we dont have wild tech to deal with?

Fuck dragway 42, after our last trackday there I will never make a pass down that track again.

Thompson is a nice place, but I would expect them to crackdown on tech from what I am hearing this coming year.