BIG NEWS RACE FANS

phil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one has asked,.....any chance you will do some "slow roll" racing at said event? :gabe:

If we are talking a true "street car and street style" event... :lolguy:

If its possible heck ya. That's one of the main things we want.

Since no one has asked,.....any chance you will do some "slow roll" racing at said event? :gabe:

If we are talking a true "street car and street style" event... :lolguy:

How else will Alex be fast? lol jk

yes we are going to push for that to be ok but you have to realize that its still a 1/4 long. now if you start at before the water box and take off before the beems a then go for it. there will be some supras. and Casey. so we need to try and accommodate the non drivers

Jim was a total dick. I know a lot of people who stopped racing at trails because of how he ran it. I am really hoping for good things now.

same here. the first time i really met the guy, i was out there for one of their all weekend events and took my dog (husky). walked him around the place and passed the concession stand and one of the girls running it wanted to pet him. jim pulls up about the same time, gets out of his car, gives me a weird stare, then with a completely strait face, tells the girl not to touch him, it might have rabies. seriously, who the fuck does that shit?

How else will Alex be fast? lol jk

yes we are going to push for that to be ok but you have to realize that its still a 1/4 long. now if you start at before the water box and take off before the beems a then go for it. there will be some supras. and Casey. so we need to try and accommodate the non drivers

Hopefully third gear in the laser isnt hiding with the third gear in the gto because you could never find that shit!!

• 2 weeks later...