Dodge Dart GT

PRD2BDF

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/DodgeDartinWhite.jpg

It looks like a nice car for commuting as well as some autocrossing.

I don't know if the 2.4 is a willing revver or one of these lazy motors that fall flat when it passes 4,000 RPM.

They look real nice in white.

In before bashing Dart.

Reference:

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/14/2013-dodge-dart-gt-detroit-2013/

why they wouldn't give the things some real balls HP/TQ wise is beyond me. would be fun little RWD platform. Too bad they didn't design it as such.

Because Fiat. Because the 500 is the ugliest car only next to the Aztec. You can put a hot Italian chic in a dress that looks like the Abarth paint work and I'm still never going to agree the Italian chic is as hot as the car. As Jules says "ain't no ballpark neither, not even the same motherfuckin' sport."

Because Fiat. Because the 500 is the ugliest car only next to the Aztec. You can put a hot Italian chic in a dress that looks like the Abarth paint work and I'm still never going to agree the Italian chic is as hot as the car. As Jules says "ain't no ballpark neither, not even the same motherfuckin' sport."

Romanian, Italian, same thing.

Romanian, Italian, same thing.

Romanian > Italian most of the time. Having lived in Toronto for a few years I can say the clubs were filled with smoking hot Romanians thus why I'm biased. They are wild beyond belief....at least that's what I hear. :whistle:

Still impatiently waiting for SRT details and then Clay's test drive review.

fixed.

Romanian > Italian most of the time. Having lived in Toronto for a few years I can say the clubs were filled with smoking hot Romanians thus why I'm biased. They are wild beyond belief....at least that's what I hear. :whistle:

I was correcting his reference to catrinel menghia

I was correcting his reference to catrinel menghia

Is she not speaking Italian in the commercial? So I'm to take away from that commercial that she's Romanian without using google? They are not trying to say the ugly ass car is an Italian design so it has to be hot? Have we both watched the same commercial?

Edited by Benjamin

why they wouldn't give the things some real balls HP/TQ wise is beyond me. would be fun little RWD platform. Too bad they didn't design it as such.

Segio Marchionne (sp?) was quoted saying that the reason the Dart hasn't been selling as well is because the engines offered are not powerful enough. That, to me, translates to more power in the Dart's future. However, who really thought there wouldn't be an SRT-4?

RWD, well, that's a whole 'nother beast. I don't doubt it's not on their minds much like Mazda's, Alfa's, and GM's. Thank Toyota for their success with the twins.

Not that I want to feed your anti-government paranoia, but I recently read this piece that suggests that the 40mpg Dart was essentially a condition of the bailout (while we've got this failing company by the balls, let's make them be green!), and a 40mpg Dart meant a slow, undesirable Dart.

In theory I don't have a problem with the government mandating fuel economy standards, but it's pretty asinine to hold 1 company to a higher standard than the rest of the market and expect them to be able to compete.

Not that I want to feed your anti-government paranoia, but I recently read this piece

paranoia? nope...just a complete disgust for Obama and his administration. He's fucking legend in his own mind and the people who voted for him are simply sheep getting what they voted for. The rest of us are just bending over begging for lube.

Fucking up the launch of a car is the least impactful thing to worry about. Look at the GDP Report, the handling of Bengazi, the gun issue bullshit going on, the debt ceiling crap, the job market, the increase raping I'm getting in taxes, costs funding Obamacare, it's devistating impact on healthcare overall for the US, the hurting our military is going to feel thanks to cuts...that I thought he campaigned would never happen...yeah right........nope, fucking up a car isn't on my radar of fucks given when it comes to that idiot. Right on par with what I've come to expect from him though.