High End Audio Service?

gnatster

Details posted on their site: http://www.progressiveaudio.com/

Mike and his partner, Jon Dunn, have company, Bridged Concepts, and can assist service, design, and installation of home stems. Mike's cell is: 614.746.4252 His mcolapietro@bridgedconcepts.com Their site: http://www.bridgedconcepts.com

It should also be mentioned that Mike was Progressive Audio's president for the last million years. I'd argue that Mike is more of what Progressive Audio was than the newer owner was (Even though I still really like him). Jon knows what he's doing too even though he is a 30 year old man boy.

Those things are built like tanks, have you popped the cover off to take a look at what might be wrong with it or is just not powering up?

Thanks for the replies. I did see the contacts on the old home page for Progressive and have written them as well. Was looking to other options if there are any.

The unit powers up, it's having issues with skipping and often not seeing there is even a CD in place. I could pop the cover but I'd have no idea of what I'm looking at, electronics are not my thing at all.

I'm sure he has plenty of experience with the Rega Apollo. It's a local favorite of Cleveland Ave residents.

I know almost nothing about audio lol. I know he's done some intense setups in some hood rats Suburbans, Tahoes and anything Cadillac lol. They've had quite a few cars in competitions (no idea what level).

I know almost nothing about audio lol. I know he's done some intense setups in some hood rats Suburbans, Tahoes and anything Cadillac lol. They've had quite a few cars in competitions (no idea what level).

I was being sarcastic. The Apollo is a $1000 cd player for a home stereo: 2 channel listening.