30 years is not enough, but it is the max and ill take it.

mrs.cos

We all remember that horrific wreck last year of the guy who basicly turned a subaru into a cube, and killed the young mother and gave her family exstenesive injuries..

Well the courts did something right for a change and gave this guy maximum penalties..

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/02/08/delaware-kraft-sentenced-for-drunk-driving-crash-that-killed-mother.html

DELAWARE, Ohio - A judge sentenced Marc Kraft on Friday after finding him guilty on seven felonies related to a fatal drunk driving crash in November.

Kraft received 29 years and 6 months in prison for multiple counts.

Kraft was driving a car that crashed into a vehicle along U.S. Route 23, killing Heidi Hecker and injuring her 10-month-old daughter and her boyfriend.

Testimony presented on Tuesday during the bench trial stated that Kraft had consumed four beers before the fatal crash. He also did not have a valid driver’s license and had six previous drunken-driving convictions.

Kraft showed emotion for the first time on Friday, even turning towards the family and telling them, "I know it's not enough, but I am sorry."

Family members said it was hard to hear him say that, but know they have to let go of their anger.

"I feel like I have to. I can't let what he's done consume my life, and I know neither my sister nor my mother would want me to live with hate in my heart; so I have to forgive him,” said Carmen Hecker, Heidi’s sister.