Supra for sale, saw it today while I waited at a red light.

SpaceGhost

That Supra was brought out to Cars and Coffee a couple of times last year. Dude driving it was a heavy-set latino or Puerto Rican-looking guy. I remember the wheels, and the paint looked sprayed in a couple of places.

Overall my 10-foot view was a ragged-out Supra with an $18k tag as the guy said...especially when you compare it to Papa Farkas' N/A targa, which is a far better looking car.

If it survives the winter, I'm sure they can clean it up, pop the targa top on a sunny, 70-degree day and someone will buy it.

4.44 final drive

AEM ems series 2, 3.5bar map and uego wideband sensor

RC 750 injectors w/ resister box (Less than 300miles)

Turbosmart wastegate

Walbro 255 fuel pump (Less than 300 miles)

Greddy intake filter

Greddy RS bov

Braided oil lines

Apexi N1 single

Test pipe

Koyo Radiator

Custco engine strut bar

Neuspeed sway bar

Act stage 3 clutch with chromolly flywheel (Less than 300 miles, still breaking in)

Boost gauge

Eibach springs

Alpine Head unit w/ modifry controls

JDM headlights

Clear side markers

S2000 engraved shift knob w/ red stitching boot

Ap2 rear bumper

Tint 35%front windshield 5% sides

Hellahorns

Homelink garage programmer installed in passenger visor

Carbon fiber spark plug cover

Comptech battery holder

Key hole covers

Stainless steel oil lines

Upgraded banjo bolt from the recall years back

Greddy oil cap

spoon lower rear tie bar

front bump steer kit

those are some of the mods off the top of my head.. bought the car out in sandeigo, california, drove it home with a friend... wanted a once in a lifetime trip, and got it from this. had a fucking riot driving it home, seeing the u.s., and it was a great little car.

4.44 final drive

AEM ems series 2, 3.5bar map and uego wideband sensor

RC 750 injectors w/ resister box (Less than 300miles)

Turbosmart wastegate

Walbro 255 fuel pump (Less than 300 miles)

Greddy intake filter

Greddy RS bov

Braided oil lines

Apexi N1 single

Test pipe

Koyo Radiator

Custco engine strut bar

Neuspeed sway bar

Act stage 3 clutch with chromolly flywheel (Less than 300 miles, still breaking in)

Boost gauge

Eibach springs

Alpine Head unit w/ modifry controls

JDM headlights

Clear side markers

S2000 engraved shift knob w/ red stitching boot

Ap2 rear bumper

Tint 35%front windshield 5% sides

Hellahorns

Homelink garage programmer installed in passenger visor

Carbon fiber spark plug cover

Comptech battery holder

Key hole covers

Stainless steel oil lines

Upgraded banjo bolt from the recall years back

Greddy oil cap

spoon lower rear tie bar

front bump steer kit

those are some of the mods off the top of my head.. bought the car out in sandeigo, california, drove it home with a friend... wanted a once in a lifetime trip, and got it from this. had a fucking riot driving it home, seeing the u.s., and it was a great little car.

See this is the info your not gonna get from the dealer... mind telling us what you traded it in for price wise so we could know how much lower they might go. A pm would be fine if you don't want to post. Car looks great but I don't like price obviously...

yeah i was okay with it. cut losses to make a quick, necessary decision. no worries.

yeah if anyone has any other questions about the car, hit me up. it sure was fun! just2sweet can vouch, he came with me to san diego / drove it multiple times.

Supra prices vary quite a bit. The lower priced ones have been molested or have very high miles. You can find a high mileage one with a replaced engine for 15k easy. Now if your looking for something original and clean the price jumps to low 20's depending on the mileage for an NA. Turbos go for 29k up depending on mileage and condition. Now once again the price is higher if the car is close or totally original for resale. Then if the mods are done correctly and cleanly the price goes up up up!

My Supra is an NA and still is a blast to drive. It is a 1997 5 speed targa that has 47k miles on it. It is a very limited jade green that makes it more unique too. It has had a documented maintaince history all of which add to its value. I am not actively trying to sell it but I have been vocal to say I would sell it for 26k. Now you say that is high for an NA. I agree. But I am selling an original car that is complete with all original parts plus upgraded three piece wheels, coilover suspension and a titanium exhaust system all of which add 5k value to the car. Also the original wheels, suspension and exhaust are still included with the car. That is why Supras can be pricey at first but can be justified by what you get in the end. The car is a forever classic thats value will continue to climb as time goes by. The more the existing population of Supras get molested, wrecked and stolen, the prices will continue to rise! I love my Supra and really enjoy driving it...It also attracts a lot of attention on the road. Lots of thumbs up!!!!!

Now as far as the Supra at Performance, at 18-19 they are priced correctly for the mileage. 22k is not correct....but they never expected to get that price. They were looking for 18-19. Hope this helps!!!!

Also if your are looking for a clean AP1 S2000 my old one is back up for sale by the person that bought it off of me. 70k miles, Clean as can be and a factory Hardtop with also a brand new soft top. He is asking 15k for it. If you are interested, pm me and I will pass on his info.

Do you really thing that is accurate?

For a person that appreciates the car as it sits.....Yes. If not, have you ever heard of negotiation? Upgrades can always come off a car when the car still has all the oem parts available. Most times it pays to remove upgrades. You can sell them off and make more then if you left them on a car.... I'm not actively selling so I'm enjoying the car as it is. :)