Trip to DC

robhawk

Just got back from DC with the family, we had lots of fun. I saw many bikes out there, that is the way to travel in a place like that. Figured I would share some pics, don't mind the crappy quality from the old diggy cam.

picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2676&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2675&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2674&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2673&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2672&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2671&thumb=1

DC really is a different city from a motorcycle... My folks live near there, and I took my bike down on vacation last summer. The wife and I did a Patriot Guard mission at Arlington National Cemetery while we were there. Awesome experience! I hope to ride down there this year if I can get the time and funds together at the same time.

Hahaha, I was just in dc this last weekend. Ive got my pics posted to my facebook. If anyone on here wants to add me. un_focused2@hotmail.com I know what you mean about the bikes out there. It was gorgeous out friday. I saw several busas and many liter bikes. I saw a ferrari thursday night when we first went out. My friend did his re-enlistment at the airforce memorial. It was a blast all the way around.

Hahaha, I was just in dc this last weekend. Ive got my pics posted to my facebook. If anyone on here wants to add me. un_focused2@hotmail.com I know what you mean about the bikes out there. It was gorgeous out friday. I saw several busas and many liter bikes. I saw a ferrari thursday night when we first went out. My friend did his re-enlistment at the airforce memorial. It was a blast all the way around.

I was there last weekend too... stayed at the Hyatt in Crystal City