Best car covers?

zeitgeist57

I picked up a '99 Jaguar XJ8L to keep in FL, and it spends most of the time in an open lot near the Ft. Myers airport. It's in great shape and I'd like to keep it looking as good as I can.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=6994

Any sites recommended for great car covers? This will be in a high-UV environment, so I'd like to protect from rain, wind/dust, and intense sunlight outdoors. Thanks!

Edited by zeitgeist57
Added a pic of the JAAAAAG :)

Wait you bought a car and didnt make a thread asking opinions on the car before purchasing. These new green letters must of got to you.

:gabe:

Kyle, quite frankly I didn't want to get a bunch of shite from CR about the purchase :no:

I found the car and split the cost with my FiL, who also has a condo in Naples. This is strictly a rental-car replacement, and I hope to get some trouble-free miles out of it to justify the buy!

Clay, here is what I bought for the Mustang: http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A1929A0A0.aspx

Fairly thin, but very light breathable fabric so it dries quick, very high uv resistance. Fits perfectly, elastic at the front and back and has straps at each end to make sure it won't blow away(and it works as its windy in Phx). Love it as it's light and packs up into a sack the size of a school bag that came with. I also bought the cable lock to deter theft.

Kyle, quite frankly I didn't want to get a bunch of shite from CR about the purchase :no:

Complete fail. Every single car that has even crossed your path you post some long drawn-out thread about "what if" you bought one. Then, you actually buy a car and post nothing.

Next, you ask for advice on a car cover, in which you post what car you got, yet you don't want crap about WHICH car you got. So why post what car it is at all? hmm? You could have left that detail out.

I think this is your roundabout way of letting CR know what car you got... you feel bad because we all play along with your endless car threads. :nod: