Volvo's new headlights

cybe

At least twice a day I see motherfuckers driving around with their brights on because they have a headlight burnt out, and they always end up right behind me. I wanna choke a bitch.

See this all the time.

Thankfully auto-dimming mirrors cancel out 99% of that.

However, still amazing people are that dumb. Why aren't cops giving them tickets.

At least twice a day I see motherfuckers driving around with their brights on because they have a headlight burnt out, and they always end up right behind me. I wanna choke a bitch.

Try living in the city, I've seen 4 in 5 minutes before. Fucking people too lazy to replace a headlight.

This technology seems pretty cool, reminds me of the system that lights around the rain (was some sort of prototype at the time).

I agree, the tech sounds cool, but would hate to have it break.

We are bitching about people vehicle lighting, I highly dislike people that just run their daytime running lights all the time. Even at night. Yes you can see in front of you, but it makes it very difficult to see you when I am coming up behind you.

And both of my Dodge vehicles have auto-dimming rear view mirrors but not auto-dimming side view mirrors.

100% not a troll.

Never seen a car that only dimmed the rear view.

Yeah its pretty common. Actually I've never seen dimming side mirrors. Best I've seen is , mirrors with a blue tint to reduce glare.

Which my fc had stock! And a CD player. What.

Yeah its pretty common. Actually I've never seen dimming side mirrors. Best I've seen is , mirrors with a blue tint to reduce glare.

Which my fc had stock! And a CD player. What.

Even my old b5 s4 from 13 years ago had auto dimming side mirrors.

Weird.

This is nothing new, but it seems to be proliferating the last few weeks. The Opel Insignia has had a similar system in Europe for a few years now. The headlight has something like 8 or 9 different configurations. The most recent development has been adding the vehicle tracking information from the forward camera or radar in order to continue to black out a certain region. The problem with the US is NHTSA regulations don't account for them and are currently illegal.