Where to buy bulk ammo?

Forrest Gump 9

I just chuckled repeatedly. You don't get out much do you? Lol

In all reality things are showing signs of coming back. I picked up 100 rounds of loose 5.56 at Vances last week. It was the first time in awhile I have seen that much on hand. I hated paying the price that it was but I get it when I can anymore. Hell, I was in blackwing the other day and almost considered paying $15 per 20 of varmit .223 because that's all they had.

Lewis Center Walmart just got in a few 440rd cans of XM855 (62g penetrator) $199 limit one. Not sure if there is any left.

Not that I consider that "bulk" most I've seen around in a while though.

when did they get these?

Here is some for a little over a buck a round. From what I can find this is all the exists right now so if you are that desperate then by all means buy it, but I would REALLY suggest waiting it out because that's insanely expensive. They have some other stuff too if you look, but from a glance I think this is their "best deal"

http://www.luckygunner.com/5-56x45-62-gr-fmj-xm855-lake-city-250-rounds-loose

wolf and tulammo go for $5.xx at walmart for 20rd boxes (limit three boxes) but they sell out as soon as they're stocked.

I know you're just posting it's availabilty. But that's 120% over what it was in November. It's nuts to see that. But it is what it is.