ummm....??? electrical issue?

The_buster

No joke; services, national guard. Low asfab, easy work. Cake deployments if you want to. Many other low stress jobs in the military. Dont worry many a fatty went through basic, they will give you the motivation to get in shape.

Back on topic jump, check wires, use a volt meter. Thats a good start.

honestly it scares the hell out of me.. I freeze up in high stress situations

Join the reserves. You'll be gone for like 4 months for training, then one weekend a month dicking off for a few more years. Hell you might even find your calling in life and get all muscled up and laugh about this piece of shit you used to drive.

*UPDATE*

ok so I went out and lifted the hood and found the battery terminals were loose. tightened them and it started up just fine.. however i pushed the car back to get to the hood and found this puddle....

644598_10100655292301262_217710030_n.jpg

It smells like gear oil. Felt around on the transmission and bell housing and couldn't find a wet area. Any ideas?

Jesus you are stupid. "felt around"? I'm sure something that leaks that much would not be hard to look under your car and see where the hell its coming from.

The whole underside is likely caked in mud/oil/coolant making it look like everything is leaking.