The newest FNG - Hello from Pickerington

Johnny2theG

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Welcome to the site, nice car. Hopefully you can raise the caliber of Audi owners around here, lol.

No promises

Welcome.

Audi's are dumb.

After servicing mine a couple times, I couldn't agree more. Beautiful TT BTW...

Very sharp car -- looks like a Toy Barn purchase. Welcome to CR. I hope you get to make it to some of our events and track days.

Good intro. + rep

Thanks! Yep, Toy Barn.

Sweet car. I found one or two of those while browsing about a year ago but was advised to run far away from the 4.2 liter engines. I got a Chevy instead and 6mo later it spun a rod bearing.

Yeah I've spent some time worrying about the timing issues, but this was a "wish list" car so I decided I will have no regrets.

you bought it at the Toy Barn? Do you know where they get their cars?

BTW, i hate audi.

But, you drink and golf. Approved.

They got mine in on trade (the car fox told me). Would love to hear your thoughts on toy barn?

I'm drinking and golfing as we speak. PS3 counts, right?

Welcome to the site. now post pics of dads Fairlane

If I had some, I would. The old man lives in Fla...no camera phone...no digital camera...no computer....no internet. He still lives in the 50's/60's. Otherwise I would have him send me some pics. However it looks something like this (yes, I know this is a '64). I mentioned it was a project didn't I?

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/rusty-1964-ford-fairlane-5d16190-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

When I get a chance I will post up some pics of his roadster, my old WRX, and my bro's WRX.

Welcome! Clean car. Audi's here on CR are the new F-Body it seems. All the cool cats have them.

Nice to see it's a manual too. My old boss had an auto and while it was nice, it seem to really take away the fun he could have had with it.