THIS IS MADNESS

zeitgeist57

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a banker, father, live in UA, love power......get the V.

Go have lunch with Casey, discuss with him as he sets you back in his passenger seat with his right foot and then go buy said V.

I read his analysis and just started laughing. Gas mileage? He'll I don't know, I am too busy smiling.

Gas mileage?

MPG's don't matter. My Fusion Sport averages 22mpg mixed driving 25k miles year. Blah.

The MS3, 24mpg Mixed driving with more city than anything. Again, Meh...

Get the V and eat one less McD per week.

Here Clay, you should get this to replace both Cleetus and the pASSat, and to haul around the kiddos and run over Prius's and whatever else you want to do. It's also better than a Wrangler at pretty much everything. Not sure how fast it is but it should cover every other category you want out of a vehicle.

Here Clay, you should get this to replace both Cleetus and the pASSat, and to haul around the kiddos and run over Prius's and whatever else you want to do. It's also better than a Wrangler at pretty much everything. Not sure how fast it is but it should cover every other category you want out of a vehicle.

NOT MANUAL = NOT CLAY WORTHY

TAKE YOUR PLEBIAN TRUCK AND SHOVE IT UP ITS SLUSHBOX ASS.

20 is optimistic in a cts-v there to damn fun, Every time I tune one be it boosted or not I avg 16mpg. NA boosted 9

Go LS you will never regret it. LS ftw the fucking win . If awd don't matter to you then CTS-V it till you blue.

The V will make you smile when you drive it and thats what counts life is short

^ This man gets it.

Men buy cars with their hearts, not logic.

If we did, we'd all drive used diesel beaters and civics, and eventually blow our brains out.