so here we go the start of many

5speeder

New to the site and am looking for opinions looking to mod my 2009 mustang had cold air intake when purchased i put on o/r x pipe and violator mufflers have long tube headers for it am wanting opinions on cams and supercharger and where to take it to get tuned i am in ohio and opinions would be appreciated http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a570/5speeder/2009mustang_zps7d49d97e.jpg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

You're on the way to a decent intro I suppose. Tell us more about yourself, what type of racing you like to participate in (if any), and your goals for the car. For tuning, I would recommend either Dyno Tune Motorsports or Pickups Plus.

Welcome to CR.

I really didnt want to go the route of a turbo heard that u can get more out of a supercharger. I only bracket race right now runs low 13's as she is trying to get her in the mid to high 10'sbut still waying my options on which route to take

The car looks good. Hoping you actually turbo it.

Use larger pictures. And periods, and the shift key.

Welcome.

^ He's trying to help you.

I really didnt want to go the route of a turbo heard that u can get more out of a supercharger. I only bracket race right now runs low 13's as she is trying to get her in the mid to high 10'sbut still waying my options on which route to take

From 13's to 10's is a long road.

Hopefully you've got some saving packed away.

Got lots of experienced vendors on here that can help.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...