My Lights Out 4 Race Pictures

wagner

By far one the best event I have ever got to shoot at. The level of cars there was just unreal. You had people diving from all parts of the country to be at this race.

My next assigment if I want it is to cover the NMCA/LSX Shoot Out races in FL and GA coming up, not sure if I will make those yet.

Those are some fantastic photos, BW.

Thanks Doc! Really cool to meed the people behind the lens that bring these events to life. I learned a TON from the top level photo and video people that were there. Got some great ideas and tips on how to bring my game to the next level.

I just use a basic cannon rebel with kit glass. Some of these shots were taken using a nice 70-200 lens, high end cannon body and lens. I learned a ton on this trip about how much a difference good glass can overcome an average body. Settings also help along with how you frame a shot.

damn, sweet......looks better than anything i purchased at the track in the last 13 yrs

Wow, thanks! Scary thing is these are all the low res shots and have not seen any touch up work in photoshop.

I have a select few that I want to try and do some cool stuff with. I need to get with the car owners first, I might see if they want them as posters.