really?

SRTurbo04

Realy how do people even think this is ok? Was at lunch and saw this, thankfully not my car but man I would be pissed

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/20130309_124904_zps775f689e.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/20130309_124906_zpsed32734b.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/20130309_124902_zps3c4e373b.jpg

No matter what my plans are, I would sit and wait for them to come back.

I'd make a quick stop by the nearest place that carries canned food......

Get up on the hood of that Camry, drop trou and leave a steamboat on the cowl vent.

Can of tuna in water will enhance the scent of that vehicle unlike nothing else. Even if all you do is empty the water into the vents.

That or post on CR and request several strong friends come help lift the car and move it to straddle that grassy area in front of it.

I'd make a quick stop by the nearest place that carries canned food......

Can of tuna in water will enhance the scent of that vehicle unlike nothing else. Even if all you do is empty the water into the vents.

That or post on CR and request several strong friends come help lift the car and move it to straddle that grassy area in front of it.

Stuff a dead skunk in a burlap sack up between the engine and firewall. After a few heat cycles the smell will never come out.

Any time my wife and I would end up at the same place we park on top of each other to allow the maximum amount of space for other idiots so we can limit the likeliness of door dings.

I park on top of my wife at home too, so whatever.

Someone parked that close to me I don't know would loose one or more of their windows depending on my mood that day.

Any time my wife and I would end up at the same place we park on top of each other to allow the maximum amount of space for other idiots so we can limit the likeliness of door dings.

I park on top of my wife at home too, so whatever.

Someone parked that close to me I don't know would loose one or more of their windows depending on my mood that day.

Everyone parks on top of your wife :gabe:

They get a HARD door to theirs, maybe a few times

I'd leave a nail behind all 4 tires sticking straight up. I'd also crawl in through the passenger side then repeatedly open the driver side door as hard as possible.

So you would dent the fuck out of your own car, in this case, an Acura MDX to "show" the other guy?

:dumb:

So you would dent the fuck out of your own car, in this case, an Acura MDX to "show" the other guy?

:dumb:

I've never dented my truck door doing so. Yes, I have done it multiple times