moving sale...next sunday 3/17/2013

gt-titan

the adress is 1256 S.PARIS PLACE REYNOLDSBURG OHIO 43068the time is 9a.m to 5p.m,,,,,,,,,,sunday march 17th

having a very large moving sale for my grand parents .....everything has to go..i will post up details later.....just want to let everyone on here know about it.....but it is a complete furnished apt that needs to go.... everything is OBO...for everyone on here... heres my number if you want to call or text me....614-323-5077

there will be two complete bedroom sets both have a twin bed and two dressers both with nice mattress and box spring....one is 300 obo and the nicer one is 400 obo..and we will split up if we have to

there is a love seat dark cloc color very soft 100 obo

dvd player 25 obo

there is a stereo 60 obo

end tables 25 each obo

there will be dishes pots and pans.

there is a very nice freg that needs to go 225 0bo

all types of window covering

a really nice micowave new...80 obo

and there is a nice and is old hutch...this was made and built for my grandmother 40 years ago....175 obo

there is more but this gives u an idea....my grandmother passed away and my gradfather is moving....

if your looking for something just ask...i will have some pics later...

and the sell is sunday but if there is something anyone wants we can get it now... and the apt is in reynoldsburg right off main and rosehill...

Edited by gt-titan

Information on the refrigerator? Dimensions? Price?

thanks

it is a whirlpool white in color ..it is a above freezer.. it is in very good shape and im not sure on the size but i can tell you it is large on the inside.... 225.00 obo....

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/11-91497AB7-470827-960_zpsc51e7f07.jpg

Info on the stereo? Brand(s)?

it is a aiwa stereo it has a turntable holds 5 cds and plays cass also two speakers

only pic i can get sorry

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/10-83B7352F-481148-960_zps6be22f28.jpg

I personally don't need anything but sorry to hear about your grandmother.

thanks man its been tuff...my grandmother passed and then a week later my grandfather was in a bad car wreck put hes still kickin he just needs some help....so its been rough...but thanks...

what other types of furniture will you have for sale, looking for chairs or couches for a living room.

sorry there is only a rocking chair and a love seat...the rocker is just a wood rocker...

pics of hutch?

this is the only pic i have of it sorry its not that good..

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/490cb1bc-bedd-4736-b1d5-0c9c3ee0a137_zps495bf4df.jpg

Edited by gt-titan

Ditto on the hutch

sorry pics not that good

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/490cb1bc-bedd-4736-b1d5-0c9c3ee0a137_zps495bf4df.jpg

Edited by gt-titan

to everyone that has asked me about stuff if you dont like the price pm me or text me at 614-323-5077 names jeff ... we really want to move this stuff...not looking to get rich but all the cash will be going to my grandfathers bills and to help on his new place where he has to live...so if u want something but u dont like the price hit me up so we can talk about it...thanks everyone..

THE ADDRESS IS 1256 S.PARIS PLACE REYNOLDSBURG OHIO 43068

Edited by gt-titan

Looking for a kitchen table. Got one?

yes there is a kitchen table.. it has two leafs and 6 chairs...we where asking 200 but make me a offer...its in good shape....i dont have a pic of it but i will be there tomorrow and i will get a pic...i called it a farm house table ...

Sounds good. I can swing by tonight if you want to take a peak or you can post a pic. Your call.

hey man sorry i didnt get pics..it has been a crazy week for me....if u can get there tomorrow...i will be there from 7a.m to like 6p.m heres my cell 614-323-5077