WTB CHEAP Aftermarket CD Player

smokin5s

like the title says, cheaper the better, I saw some the other day for like 40 bucks at I believe Walmart, but figured before I go spend 40 bucks, I will see if anyone has something cheaper sitting in a closet they want to get rid of.

I doubt you will find anything quite that cheap, but I just bought one from Crutchfield. $100 shipped to my door, including the wiring harness and dash install kit for my car. Last time I got a cheap $40 car cd player it cost me $40 in additional shit to install it. I was more than happy to pay $100 for a sony unit with ipod controls, USB port, etc... It might be worth it to spend a few bucks more and save the hassle.

Would have given you one a few weeks ago sold 4 on ebay I had laying around.

I doubt you will find anything quite that cheap, but I just bought one from Crutchfield. $100 shipped to my door, including the wiring harness and dash install kit for my car. Last time I got a cheap $40 car cd player it cost me $40 in additional shit to install it. I was more than happy to pay $100 for a sony unit with ipod controls, USB port, etc... It might be worth it to spend a few bucks more and save the hassle.

I kind of agree with LT1Rick though.

as far as finding a cheap one... I've sold plenty of old CD Players for 20 bucks... and Walmart has new for 40, I'm just looking for the cheaper the better, it's going to be in a Jeep so I don't want to invest anymore than necessary out of concern that it could get stolen and if it's a shitty radio, no one will want it nor will I be out much if it does happen.