DEAR 5speeder......

phil

Kirk and "others" lol

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/C91EC1A8-85A9-4F13-B22A-CA1CD20525F4-1026-0000018ACF5A8FA8_zps50bde8e7.jpg

I have no idea what you are trying to say here other than you're a total fucking dumbass.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are the owners of this mustang and brian did not get (her) all tuned up tried 5 times and still wasnt right took to someone else who got it right the first time with no issues drives like no cams even installed and idles dead on at 725 and stas agreed to reinburse us for the tune was told it was too cold for a cammed car to start and to bring it back when it warmed up when i bought the cams i didnt know i needed to look to see if it was in season please give me a break

Noooo I just have a c6.. Nothing special, has an vacuum leak and makes weird adnormal noises. I just did a Walmart cowboy mod like you see on 90% of those gelly fuel trucks with a lobe. Still faster than 99% of "cr" cars though I have the power to transform a kitchen thread like this into 10K+ views and 8k+ replies until lock if by god him self lets me rave haveck on some poor souls!

I'm not sir. I'm more on the defense! I been lurking waiting for a chance to strike back 5speeder is a drinking buddy of mine! We will walk all yal! 3v and c6 who wants some

Who wouldv'e known?

Noooo I just have a c6.. Nothing special, has an vacuum leak and makes weird adnormal noises. I just did a Walmart cowboy mod like you see on 90% of those gelly fuel trucks with a lobe. Still faster than 99% of "cr" cars though I have the power to transform a kitchen thread like this into 10K+ views and 8k+ replies until lock if by god him self lets me rave haveck on some poor souls! :megusta:

????

Noooo I just have a c6.. Nothing special, has an vacuum leak and makes weird adnormal noises. I just did a Walmart cowboy mod like you see on 90% of those gelly fuel trucks with a lobe. Still faster than 99% of "cr" cars though I have the power to transform a kitchen thread like this into 10K+ views and 8k+ replies until lock if by god him self lets me rave haveck on some poor souls! :megusta:

You have lost your mind you fucktard. You are ignorant as hell. I cant wait to see you get your shit pushed in this summer, providing that piece of shit ever moves undr its own power and stays together long enough to make it to any event.

And I am not surprised at all that the two of you retards are friends. The two of you should just get in to a head on crash with each other.

• Downvote 1

You have lost your mind you fucktard. You are ignorant as hell. I cant wait to see you get your shit pushed in this summer, providing that piece of shit ever moves undr its own power and stays together long enough to make it to any event.

And I am not surprised at all that the two of you retards are friends.

Even if his car is put together and runs good, I have wondered if he would even show up to anything?

Perhaps my car is finished... Car is extremely slow that perhaps even the v6 auto firebird will "push my shit in" What do you drive again John? I added twin turbo and forged internals to the c6 to make it slower. In fact every 200rwhp I add I lose a second on my 1/4 time

Perhaps my car is finished... Car is extremely slow that perhaps even the v6 auto firebird will "push my shit in" What do you drive again John? I added twin turbo and forged internals to the c6 to make it slower. In fact every 200rwhp I add I lose a second on my 1/4 time

Dude you don't even wanna go there with me. I was racing wayyyy before you even thought about being a leech on society and buying salvaged cars. If I were you I would take a couple steps back. I will make your dirt bike accident feel like a day at the spa you douche. I just have a slow F body. If any of us are lucky, your car will run and your lack of driving skills will land you in a tree somewhere and rid us all of your painful rhetoric. Im not surprised at all that you have people out there chasing you around.

Nut up or shutup bench racer.

Nut up or shutup bench racer.

Someone has some go-nadz.. I like this guy.u have potential sir!http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/567DD673-22A5-4365-8439-893C9E44EF3E-603-000000402FA236FE_zps58f3de77.jpg

Dude you don't even wanna go there with me. I was racing wayyyy before you even thought about being a leech on society and buying salvaged cars. If I were you I would take a couple steps back. I will make your dirt bike accident feel like a day at the spa you douche. I just have a slow F body. If any of us are lucky, your car will run and your lack of driving skills will land you in a tree somewhere and rid us all of your painful rhetoric. Im not surprised at all that you have people out there chasing you around.

oh look what you done did, now you got grand pa mad as hell. twin turbo or not, its gonna be a long summer filled with dicks and lost monies. you should hire mark to drive your car, you atleast stand a chance against us then.

oh look what you done did, now you got grand pa mad as hell. twin turbo or not, its gonna be a long summer filled with dicks and lost monies. you should hire mark to drive your car, you atleast stand a chance against us then.

Fill u wasn't with me shootin in the gyyyyym.. I highly doubt Mark would associate himself with such a bottom feeder.

Easy there killer, don't expect much from bench racer billy, he is to busy thinking he can troll the world (even though he as done less than zero) :lolguy:

If his money's green it spends.

I don't understand why people's haten.

Be thorne, miss the part about douche being a douche. JUST BECAUSE IPS SHOP IS IN THE PIC DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD JUMP IN THORNE. douche

Fill u wasn't with me shootin in the gyyyyym.. I highly doubt Mark would associate himself with such a bottom feeder.

i was with you shooting in the gyyyym, i just wasnt shooting with you, we sat in the back and watched you attempt baskets that you couldnt make... cause your white

So with your cars in sig you would do little chance against my 07 z71 truck lol I'm debating on racing mr auto v6 in his firebird as well.

So with your cars in sig you would do little chance against my 07 z71 truck lol I'm debating on racing mr auto v6 in his firebird as well.

so your challenging him to a race? what kind of money are you bringing to said table? this shit can happen this weekend

Your right. Maybe we should test that theory. Oh wait you would be betting me with my money already since us taxpayers are carrying you.

Put up or shut up BIYATCH

Anybody can go buy parts little fella. Most of us use our hard earned money to do so but that can't be said about you. However, there is way more to this game than buying some parts and talking shit on a forum.

Your right. Maybe we should test that theory. Oh wait you would be betting me with my money already since us taxpayers are carrying you.

Put up or shut up BIYATCH

Anybody can go buy parts little fella. Most of us use our hard earned money to do so but that can't be said about you. However, there is way more to this game than buying some parts and talking shit on a forum.

Consider it a tax break then ;) btw I still pay taxes.. So your passat against my truck?