Oldie but a goodie..... And Sooooo True

Tha Kernal

Am i the only one who finds the fillowing to be fucking annoying?:

Exhibit A) "Sooooo True"

Exhibit B) "What in the actual fuck"

Take care.

Just kidding, go die you le reddit faggot.

Edited by jeffro

:lol: be nice to the n00b, guys!

Brandon, you'll find two things here:

1) if its on the Internet and its funneh to guys, someone on CR will find and post it immediately...before even Reddit.

2) peeps don't take too kindly to reposts! :)

http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/07/DogHumpGifFoot.gif

:lol: be nice to the n00b, guys!

Brandon, you'll find two things here:

1) if its on the Internet and its funneh to guys, someone on CR will find and post it immediately...before even Reddit.

2) peeps don't take too kindly to reposts! :)

This.

Also, trial by fire isn't restrained to just the oven around here. ;)

CR rule #97446382955527

Never complain about Rep.

Rep LOL. I don't honestly care about rep, it doesn't really mean anything to me.

Some handle it better than others...and are rewarded for it.

Take notes.

All I was pointing out is there are some who have it harder here than others. I'm one of those people (at least online) that it does not really matter what I say (no matter how helpful, stupid, redundant, or witty), people will still dislike me. I'm okay with that though, its just the internet. I don't really worry too much about how much respect I get from people whom I've never met.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Step one to changing your situation is to work on the above.

My online persona is completely different than I actually carry myself irl. I actually care what someone would think of me that would be willing to get to know me. People on cr are quick to pass judgement then never look back.

the real question is.....who thinks that's even close to being true? The truth is the prince gets drunk as hell on a nightly basis which eventually leads to a bar fight, DUI, or waking up next to a fat chick. After a couple years of extremely poor decisions and embarrassing texts to the princess at 3am he finally meets some other chick and asks her the same original question. Unfortunately this one says "yes". Spam emails give us men to much credit.....we don't know a good thing when it's in front of us.
  • Downvote 1

the real question is.....who thinks that's even close to being true? The truth is the prince gets drunk as hell on a nightly basis which eventually leads to a bar fight, DUI, or waking up next to a fat chick. After a couple years of extremely poor decisions and embarrassing texts to the princess at 3am he finally meets some other chick and asks her the same original question. Unfortunately this one says "yes". Spam emails give us men to much credit.....we don't know a good thing when it's in front of us.

Sooooo True

(ascending Stewie Griffin voice) Having some uuuuh relationship issues are we?

me? Not at all. I've been happily married twice now. First wife left me for opening the car door for her. We doing 60mph at the time. I learned a lot of lessons on that first one. She was a cold bitch. We bought a water bed and her side froze over. Every time she spread her legs the furnace kicked on. :D