Man pulls gun in road rage

Rustlestiltskin

CR ccw holders, please don't be this guy.

Added embed code

~Vince

Here's the new story where him and his wife got charged for a bunch of stuff.

Also, what you don't see/hear is 2 shots he fires into that guys truck afterwards that he's being charged for.

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Carteret-County-Deputies-Searching-For-Road-Rage-Suspect-After-Shots-Fired-199787001.html

Be responsible.

damn...what a fucking idiot

Sounds like the law would have been on their side if they didn't pull a gun. The previous story states there was a toddler in the suv, that's who I really feel bad for.

I doubt it....From the story it seems the guy and wife got cut off on the highway and that's the reason they followed the 2 kids that beat him all the ay to the kids' house where the video was taken... The guy who got arrested is also the one who threw the 1st punch.

It looks for him and his wife on all fronts

Looks like that dude got what he deserved - an ass beating and then some criminal charges.

Well played, Captain CCW!

This. Dont expect to follow someone all the way to there house and them NOT jump out ready to beat your ass. I would have done the same fucking thing, except if my friends were with me shit would of been a lot more serious.

Sounds like the law would have been on their side if they didn't pull a gun. The previous story states there was a toddler in the suv, that's who I really feel bad for.

Not at all.

He initiated first contact by going up to the car and punching the driver (seen on video)...regardless of being ran off the road as claimed or not.

Now if:

1. He didn't follow the kids

2. The kids did in reality ran him off the road, force him to stop by blocking him in

AND

3. They got out of their car, made first contact and posed a threat to serious harm for him and her wife

Then yes, it would be a legal use of his weapon

Carrying a firearm should facilitate one actively avoiding confrontation. Not a smart move.

I literally laugh and shake my head at people trying to get into road rage confrontations with me anymore.

This video makes me wonder why people feel the need to carry a gun to begin with? What’s wrong with a good old fashion ass whoopin? Regardless of who was "legally" "right" or "wrong" in this video, could you imagine it ending with someone being shot and or killed? The fuckin pussy with the gun deserved his ass beating and should have taken it like a man.