Rates are DOWN!

AngryBMW

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just a quick heads up that for the time being, mortgage rates are still down and values are starting to come back in the Columbus market.

I work for Union Savings Bank and we offer all types of Conventional fixed and ARM products as well as government backed FHA, VA and HARP loans.

We spealize in low closing cost loans with low interest rates.

On a conventional loan with no credit or loan to value issues, our closing costs are:

- $250 application fee which covers your appraisal, credit report and flood certificate.

Will be credited back to you at closing as a lender paid principal reduction.

- $92 county recording fee

- $35 courier fee

I am happy to run scenarios with no obligation.

If you are interested, please give me a call at 614-339-1206 or email at mstock@usavingsbank.com.

Thanks!

Marc

• 1 month later...
My drywall is going up this week I think so I will be looking at doing this very soon with a new bathroom done! ;) I think the new vent for the kitchen might have to wait, but I will see what I can do by then.

My drywall is going up this week I think so I will be looking at doing this very soon with a new bathroom done! ;) I think the new vent for the kitchen might have to wait, but I will see what I can do by then.

Give me a call and we can run the numbers. :) 614-339-1206

-Marc

i'm getting rates at about 2.75% try and beat that....

Marc got me 2.5%

Guess that works.

Marc did my loan for my house I just bought. I will do a better write up later, but he just makes the loan process easy. It was great knowing I had someone in my corner and not in my wallet.

I did a VA loan and there were parts that were a huge pain. VA loans typically take 45-60+ days to do. I was a Mortgage Broker for 8 years, I knew going into this it was going to be a pain. Mark got it done in 32 days. He's nothing short of a mortgage rockstar.

Give me a call and we can run the numbers. :) 614-339-1206

-Marc

My wife is thinking refi on a 14 year fixed since our bank just sent her something in the mail about that. What kind of ballpark rates you have on something like that? PM is fine, or I can call.

i'm getting rates at about 2.75% try and beat that....

Marc got me 2.5%

Boom. Thanks Tim!

Marc did my loan for my house I just bought. I will do a better write up later, but he just makes the loan process easy. It was great knowing I had someone in my corner and not in my wallet.

I did a VA loan and there were parts that were a huge pain. VA loans typically take 45-60+ days to do. I was a Mortgage Broker for 8 years, I knew going into this it was going to be a pain. Mark got it done in 32 days. He's nothing short of a mortgage rockstar.

Now I'm looking forward to a little shooting/fishing/drinking at the new place :cool:

-Marc

Marc, call me, please.

Just as a heads up, the fastest way to reach me is either email at mstock@usavingsbank.com OR calling at 614-339-1206. I do try to check CR multiple times per day but sometimes I cannot.

Also, I just spoke to Orion and will be getting him info ASAP. :)

-Marc

rates for a home equity?

Costs to do a home equity?

I will be completely honest with you, my equity lines are not the most attractive on the market. We do not specialize in them, and offer them as a convenience to our current customers.

With that said, you do need to have your first mortgage with us for a HELOC.

Depending on your LTV, we can go as low as 4.25%. There is no closing cost to open one, 10yr balloon, interest only on what you have borrowed with a minimum of $75.00.

Helpful?

-Marc

• 3 weeks later...

Marc got us closed this morning and I can't say thanks enough for how hard Marc worked for us to get our home refinanced. Provided a number of options and in the end, we chose the best option for our situation and came away feeling great about the entire process. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

A+ all the way!