lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

Guesse what I've fixed other shops tunes also. Guesse what I've found . Most of the times I was fixing tunes it wasn't always because the tuner made a mistake. Clients do all kinds of things.

Touching up a tune is no where near the same as blowing up engines. Like I said. NO ONE IS PERFECT

no, no fagot... I AM PERFECT.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone lended a hand, that is kind of you to help your friend.

Actually I was the one who figured out the piece that was holding us back that night. I've tag teamed many of cars because real talk we can complete them faster with 2 tuners. This is why Myself and Eric Hargett were PArtners. We would both go out do our prep work and then meet at the dyno swap back and forth and tune cars.

I've Solo tuned Tons of Subarus/GMS/Evos/AEM and I've Tag Teamed my fair share of cars. At the end of the day they are handing me money for the work I do.

Dont you have phone calls to make? Or answer? Go troll FB darkie :lol:

no im literally sitting in my office doing nothing at all besides hitting refresh :lol: im suppose to be training but my boss took off for the day and ive been contemplating a new couch in here. big boy problems. I almost called you for lunch

no, no fagot... I AM PERFECT.

Perfect at cupping the balls and trying to get with chicks who were sucking someone elses dick earlier that day. So how many times have you tasted Dick on some chicks lips?

BTW the people who work for me are more successfful then you also. Eric S. Yeah he's banking more then you will probably ever bank in your worthless little life. So how did it feel being the most mechanical job @ chase? You helped find FRUAD ohhh myyyyyyy You might as well have been working in the lunch room because it required the same level of skill

Actually I was the one who figured out the piece that was holding us back that night. I've tag teamed many of cars because real talk we can complete them faster with 2 tuners. This is why Myself and Eric Hargett were PArtners. We would both go out do our prep work and then meet at the dyno swap back and forth and tune cars.

I've Solo tuned Tons of Subarus/GMS/Evos/AEM and I've Tag Teamed my fair share of cars. At the end of the day they are handing me money for the work I do.

yet you cant pay for an exhaust? THIS MAKES NO CENTS

Perfect at cupping the balls and trying to get with chicks who were sucking someone elses dick earlier that day. So how many times have you tasted Dick on some chicks lips?

As many times as youve had sex with a woman capable of using a speak and spell.

yet you cant pay for an exhaust? THIS MAKES NO CENTS

I built PC's for CTD and setup all the initial networking and they offered to pay me X or Do exhaust work. Since logically the exhaust work was a better deal I made the choice. I stand by that decision as it was favorable.

I also am the only income in my household because my wifes sick yet I still live in a descent house and drive a descent car and live pretty nicely. Don't you have a roomate? So you can't afford to even live in your own townhouse alone. Get off my nuts.

I built PC's for CTD and setup all the initial networking and they offered to pay me X or Do exhaust work. Since logically the exhaust work was a better deal I made the choice. I stand by that decision as it was favorable.

I also am the only income in my household because my wifes sick yet I still live in a descent house and drive a descent car and live pretty nicely.

so then your work that you did for them in other words wouldve been compensated, making your tail pipes not free... clearly college would've been a vaulable choice for you.

so then your work that you did for them in other words wouldve been compensated, making your tail pipes not free... clearly college would've been a vaulable choice for you.

I had already said it was a barter that was beneficial to me. Again if you had skills like I do you would also be out there making deals.