lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

you have to login @ OT can someone CopyPasta?

I had heard this and wondered how long it would take to get out. At least they got rid of NATE. Every time you seen Dave say something that was Retarded technically speaking it was NATE really talking.

Nate fucked over my buddy on 2 motors and so many other people its not even funny.

As for the key people left @ CTD:

Eric H. is a Solid Tuner and is really good with Stand alones

Zach is amazing at fabrication and did awesome work @ IPS

Thorne, who was doing the welding on the block?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nate. And long story short he offered to do something similar to my EJ22e build. His idea was to basiclly make a welded block guard. I thought it sounded way to risky and passed. (I'm assuming he attempted his IDEA I don't know for sure.)

Nate's Welds look like shit and Zachs are always nice looking.

I'm actually friends with some of the people @ CTD. and I did some IT Work for them and they are doing some exhaust work on my infinity next week.

you couldnt just have ips do your work since you hype them harder than don king and tyson? you do your employer justice by going to a rival company to do basic work.

Because CTD Owes me and it was in my favor to accept the exhaust work VS Cash, I also have 100% confidence in Zach Ability to make my Ypipe.

IPS has so much of a back log in the Fab department to get Hookup Pricing and get it done I'd be waiting a long time.

damn, conflict of interest much? just make sure you rock a ctd banner so they say they built your car with nasa parts.:fa:

Not really. They know i'm going over there and as i said I wanna see the dyno read outs compared. I'll do IT work for anyone who asks me and if they wish to offer my shop credit instead of cash more power to them.

If you work @ target will you never shop at miejers? .... Sounds silly dont it

NASA PARTS WILL BE ON THE G

100hp vs 101hp? :gabe:

Actually with the AWD system in my car the Linked rollers will prevent my car from constantly trying to shift power back to the front wheels. You can see it doing it in the dyno jet @ IPS.

Actually with the AWD system in my car the Linked rollers will prevent my car from constantly trying to shift power back to the Rear wheels. You can see it doing it in the dyno.

Sorry 120hp

PS: You guys supposedly have a locking Mustang Dyno..USE IT.

Sorry 120hp

PS: You guys supposedly have a locking Mustang Dyno..USE IT.

Thats better! ;) You of all people should know. I've seen a few Audi's pop there AWD systems on unlinked rollers.

Lambo's

AWD 911's

Audi's

G35x's

All hate unlinked rollers

http://www.40roll.com/ips/audittbrokenspeed1.jpg

oops

If you work @ target will you never shop at miejers

If "miejers" was as pretentious, arrogant, clueless, ignorant, pompous, and ridiculously douched up as Wiggs...no, I wouldn't.

Your situation might be different than the average joe, but I don't care what they can or can't do, that shop will never see a dime of my money. Not that they give a fuck

Ergo why I inquired a while back, and was told you have a mustang with mechanically locked rollers...

They do but in AWD mode it reads so low it's not funny. It works great as a tuning tool not so great for comparison to cars with similar mods.

If "miejers" was as pretentious, arrogant, clueless, ignorant, pompous, and ridiculously douched up as Wiggs...no, I wouldn't.

Your situation might be different than the average joe, but I don't care what they can or can't do, that shop will never see a dime of my money. Not that they give a fuck

I'm a little closer to the situation then most people so yeah. Visodence created relationships with many shops.

For the record any of my hardcore work is has been and always will be performed by Douglas Demming (Former: Gear Heads Current: IPS)