lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

Thorne-wrx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

The page you are trying to access may require an amount of intelligence not currently in your posession. Click here for more details.

Fixed.

EDIT: LOL @ Farkas below.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical ricer after the big numbers. :dumb:

this.... i dont think ive ever heard of anyone traveling from dyno to dyno to see what read the highest. esp, not a tuner that works at a shop with a dyno. thorne is a pro ricer

Go to Slomo then, and feel better about yourself. :gabe:

I could care less about my actual number. Like I said comparison. I wish I was as wealthy as you and Fill that you can turn down free shit and deep discounts on labor being performed by people I know can do the work.

I actually do quite a bit of bartering with my IT work to support my Car habbit.

Will there be a CnC on the 20th?

The other C&C will be having their "season opener" party at Rahal-Letterman's HQ in Hilliard, I'm not on FB so I can't remember the time. I'm sure CTD will be there as well.

The TRUE Cars and Coffee will be enjoying CARS and COFFEE at our usual spot that morning. ;)

this.... i dont think ive ever heard of anyone traveling from dyno to dyno to see what read the highest. esp, not a tuner that works at a shop with a dyno. thorne is a pro ricer

Blow me fil. Your building a Shitbox DSM because you can get cheap power and your hating on me because I've got fabricators hooking me up with free shit.

If I wanted to go and tune a car @ Dyno Brians dyno (Which I have before) I'm free to do so. I support IPS because I feel they do great work. Per how I'm Paid by IPS I'm a contractor just like Brian Turner. Yet I see BT wearing his IPS hoody everytime he's there.

The other C&C will be having their "season opener" party at Rahal-Letterman's HQ in Hilliard, I'm not on FB so I can't remember the time. I'm sure CTD will be there as well.

The TRUE Cars and Coffee will be enjoying CARS and COFFEE at our usual spot that morning. ;)

You also need to pay like $100 to get in.

Blow me fil. Your building a Shitbox DSM because you can get cheap power and your hating on me because I've got fabricators hooking me up with free shit.

If I wanted to go and tune a car @ Dyno Brians dyno (Which I have before) I'm free to do so. I support IPS because I feel they do great work. Per how I'm Paid by IPS I'm a contractor just like Brian Turner. Yet I see BT wearing his IPS hoody everytime he's there.

$500 on Phil's shitbox DSM vs your WRRexdafuq when they are both running.

already was

Not suprised he did not make a legal threat or talk about how poor Farkas might be.

Guy is a chump and he can just stay up on his high horse. Fact is they have done nothing close to what they claimed, and are pretty much just a high end Columbus Cars and Audio meets Mad Hatter mix.

I think it's time to publicly address the idiocy that is often posted to this page. Here is a prime example of one such ignoramus and his 'input' along with our response. Some people are simply too stupid to get rid of and must instead, be mocked..

***POST: How come Underground Racing has had Motec ECUs for their Aventador (a V12, like yours) and Gallardos for a while and you don't have a single unit ready? I'm not buying the "blah blah, it has to be rewritten" nonsense, neither is anybody else that's got more than a whiff of knowledge about cars.

***RESPONSE: The answer is very simple and even before we get into it, we will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are referring to the new M1 series from Motec even though you didn't specify them. First off, UGR has never done any type of work with Motec; John Reed Racing does all of the work for them. Second, UGR simply has a Motec ECU piggy-backed onto the stock ECUs to control boost fuel and the extra injectors. UGR has NEVER even attempted to eliminate all 3 ECUs in a Lamborghini (including the TCU); for, if they ever had tried, Motec would have all of the information (e.g., cam and crank signals, CAN BUS, etc.) that we are currently having to feed them during this process. Third, you seem to be confusing the platforms as any '09 and later Gallardo uses direct injection which means you need a M182 ECU instead of a M190 ECU like we have as the M190s do not do DI. Fourth, it was John Reed himself who explained on another forum that not only was Motec writing the proprietary, custom firmware for us, but that it takes a very long time. I guess the person solely responsible for making every UGR run isn't someone who has "more than a whiff of knowledge about cars."

Perhaps you should have run your thoughts past NASA first so that they could have hexagonally gagged you thereby preventing you from posting idiocy.

LOL. No I like comparing dynos.

IPS DJ: Lowest reading in columbus

BT DJ: reads touch higher then IPS

SLomo: Reads Stupid High.

Bradys Mustang: Reads almost the same as IPS DJ.

Goveport DJ: Reads (and writes) more intelligently than anyone else in this thread.

Not suprised he did not make a legal threat or talk about how poor Farkas might be.

Guy is a chump and he can just stay up on his high horse. Fact is they have done nothing close to what they claimed, and are pretty much just a high end Columbus Cars and Audio meets Mad Hatter mix.

It was a legitimate question :dumb: