The Ohio Street Challenge

phil

Flash light arm drop + money= fighting. Kots tryed and Failed.. Going to be a lot of standing around and no one on the track

well that was kots, I'm not sure how they ran the event. We have done our part to make this event fun. the racing has to come from the people, the participants are given full control. I feel like the crowd we attract won't be much for standing around.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prep levels the field. A 11sec car could take down a 9 sec car

Oh for sure... Im saying more of a never grudge raced stand point. Maybe my car would be competitive but I am not so sure about me in the car...will be fun either way

Should cover most of the people on CR

Its bad enough seeing that on a forum. There'd be no way i'd pay to see it in person and it seems like EVERY race video like these is exactly that. A million people huddling around talking loud and showing money for for what seems like eternity then finally 1 race. Fuck That. If you guys find this fun then by all means have at it.

(wasn't trying to thread shit, sorry :()

june 22

Best no prep race around.. 3 classes. senior, junior and bikes... no other racing till classes are over. grudge race after. arm drop flash light and tree. set out the works..

thats how they run their event, we will run our event the way we think will work best for our crowd.We will make sure our event lives up to the hype. We have a good amount of support and some heavy hitters coming up

My car wont be competitive I dont think but I am for sure in for the q8

you ocna still come grudge race, I was already talking about setting you up w/ steves camaro :fuckyeah:

the q16 could either be heavy hitters or a mid 10s class. it all depends. We would love to see you car out there getting down

Its bad enough seeing that on a forum. There'd be no way i'd pay to see it in person and it seems like EVERY race video like these is exactly that. A million people huddling around talking loud and showing money for for what seems like eternity then finally 1 race. Fuck That. If you guys find this fun then by all means have at it.

(wasn't trying to thread shit, sorry :()

unless you go to an event like this, you wont understand it. Yes there is a lot of arguing, its added drama. the racing is second to none though. a lot of driving goes on when you have a small tire and a world of power

you ocna still come grudge race, I was already talking about setting you up w/ steves camaro :fuckyeah:

the q16 could either be heavy hitters or a mid 10s class. it all depends. We would love to see you car out there getting down

FML ill be in kentucky, forgot had race tix for this weekend...

Edited by TurboNova

I want the experience of getting in on it, so barring un for seen shit Ill be there. I think steve camaro and my car are very close for sure hell his car might even have a larger turbo so id love to see that one go down

THIS!!!

• 1 month later...

UPDATED INFO!!!!

After continuous efforts the event will be postponed. National Trails and ourselves have had a major hold up in terms of the agreement. We will have the event this summer, but it is not going to be held at Trails this summer. Currently we are working with Marion raceway on a date and terms. We were hoping to make this happen this weekend, but we do not want to run a half-ass event just to say we did it. We are committed to making this event happen, and making it as exciting as possible. Please stay tuned as we will be posting the new dates and some extra info soon. Thanks for supporting Straight Line Promotions, we are dedicated to hosting the best, fastest, grudge racing in Ohio.

I would also like to add that the "Friday night street fights" at NTR is in no way affiliated with Straight Line Promotions. It is a spin off of our idea, but in no way shape or form the way we intend to host our events :)

UPDATED INFO!!!!

After continuous efforts the event will be postponed. National Trails and ourselves have had a major hold up in terms of the agreement. We will have the event this summer, but it is not going to be held at Trails this summer. Currently we are working with Marion raceway on a date and terms. We were hoping to make this happen this weekend, but we do not want to run a half-ass event just to say we did it. We are committed to making this event happen, and making it as exciting as possible. Please stay tuned as we will be posting the new dates and some extra info soon. Thanks for supporting Straight Line Promotions, we are dedicated to hosting the best, fastest, grudge racing in Ohio.

I would also like to add that the "Friday night street fights" at NTR is in no way affiliated with Straight Line Promotions. It is a spin off of our idea, but in no way shape or form the way we intend to host our events :)

:thumbup: