Anyone else hosting a Track Rental?

TurboNova

Let me know toi. Im gona swap rear gear and test 1 more time before i spend 2000 on a new ign setup

will do, Im gonna see pat martin tomorrow as well and maybe he knows someone in his group thats doing a rental. I have alot of new ideas to try out now and think they will make a ton of difference

Well Id need to check again, I looked at an email I got from the beginning of the year under new managment. They max @15 people for that price so that is the lowest price having max people in that price. The only way to get it cheaper would be doing the same thing as anthony and getting about 70-90 cars which would be rough I think only days after the one we just had.

I could obviously use more tuning time and if anyone is interested in doing another rental very soon with proly 15 people then let me know.

Doug is my godfather and we have been doing this once a year for the last 2-3 years. Its normally my dad, doug, a few of their friends and I generally have brought out a few friends as well. Pretty laid back event and I have Brady hopefully coming out to tune on the 2011 and turn the boost up some to see what we can squeeze out.

I havent decided if Ill drive the 2011 out, if I do, Ill have someone follow me with the notch on a trailer. Most likely Ill just have 2011 out there though

Dan, not sure how soon your trying to run but we have trails rented this friday. I can check to see if we have any spots open still

Contact Chad from on3racing. He told me that they have a track rental sometime next week.

ughhhh ^^^ chad with on3 already posted hours ago