Thanks to CR for the great rental

koolrayz

I just wanted to thank all that were involved for all there hard work puting on a great show. It was a huge turnout of diverse cars.

It just seemed great to be outside with the sun beating down.

For sure. It's too bad that some old man had to show his ass to a few of us :(

i tried to say hey to ya Ray, but you kept wandering off on me. Plus you were working Waggz like a rented mule and he just kept mean muggin me so I left him alone.

That is my smile :)

The only bad time to come up and try to talk to us during a race day is if we are in the middle of something important. There have been many times where I am helping turn the car around and BSing with people at the same time.

Now when Ray is sitting on "muh bucket" working the keyboard he is in the zone.

Great event, had a lot of fun! Have to make a point of not snapping a catalytic converter clean through on a weld next time, LOL

So what is wrong with your car? Has it been determined for sure yet?

So what is wrong with your car? Has it been determined for sure yet?

Yeah, I put it on a lift today and the driver's side catalytic is snapped through on the weld. Was basically running open header just as you said it was, no internal damage. Surprised it broke literally through the top most weld, didn't crack anywhere else or anything. Cheap fix, luckily

Yeah, I put it on a lift today and the driver's side catalytic is snapped through on the weld. Was basically running open header just as you said it was, no internal damage. Surprised it broke literally through the top most weld, didn't crack anywhere else or anything. Cheap fix, luckily

So you're all fixed up then?

Thanks to CR for another great event. Got some good data on the Cuda and a thrill ride in the new GT500 with my daughter.

What could be better than fast cars and good people on a nice spring day at the race track.

Thanks goes out to the staff at NTR. They were very helpful and the track was pretty good all day.