WTB MAZDASPEED6

Yasser-Hanbali

ive looked high and low for a decent replacement for my 07 that got wrecked in December with no luck. if anyone knows someone selling one with black leather interior exterior color in white silver or black please point me in the right direction. at this point i think i have a better chance finding a legal R34 skyline than another speed :fuuuu:

The link won't open. Trust me though I've been on auto trader and craigslist everyday its quite depressing haha

I was looking for one of these before I ended up with my Trans Am, impossible to find a lower mile one for less than $15,000, I know the struggle lol.

I was looking for one of these before I ended up with my Trans Am, impossible to find a lower mile one for less than $15,000, I know the struggle lol.

for myself its the perfect car right now but go figure after i got the great fun of getting it totaled after 8 hours of ownership i cant find one.... im up in the Kent area all summer and i still cant find one, i have my dad looking in the Columbus area.

wow these things are much rarer than I thought...

MS3's are tough to come by too. I get emails now and then from various boards asking if I'm interested in selling.