CR Review: 2008, 2011 Mustangs

zeitgeist57

Wet Fart > 370z

Dog poop > Genesis

Cat Turd > Brz

The magic of opinions!

It's clay money, and his views.

Too bad his views never land him a car. C'mon Clay, buy something. Before your picture is at every dealership across town.

Too bad his views never land him a car. C'mon Clay, buy something. Before your picture is at every dealership across town.

At least it's car related.

Better than some account of how great his bike ride was, and how many motorists he pissed off.

At least it's car related.

Better than some account of how great his bike ride was, and how many motorists he pissed off.

I haven't lurked enough apparently. What you talking about, jonis?

Thanks, Ryan! Saw Germain's inventory when I was looking...the '09 GT is an automatic coupe...not a stick-shift convertible.

There both stick shift. It's wrong on the Internet. Been telling them for days it's wrong and the Internet department still hasn't fixed it. I've drove both. The vert is very vert tight.

06 gt is a coupe. Black leather my color ect.

09 gt vert is triple black with leather. Loaded.

Every time that I see one of your threads, I know better and say to myself, "Don't do it. For the love of Science, don't open that thread.", yet I still end up reading the posts, despite already knowing the outcome. Damnit Clay, go buy the CTS-V.

/thread

-Marc

Says the guy who drove a tC for years.:lolguy:

burrrnnn.

If you find a used 11 with a manual, chances are if it was going to have tranny issues, you would know by then. They seem to go bad within the first 10,000 miles. I have 60,000 on mine and it's fine... I did just put a clutch in it, but I beat the shit out of my car.

burrrnnn.

If you find a used 11 with a manual, chances are if it was going to have tranny issues you would know by then. They seem to go bad within the first 10,000 miles. I have 60,000 on mine and it's fine... I did just put a clutch in it, but I beat the shit out of me car.

Yes you do, yes you do.