Iron Man 3

Haven't seen it yet, but will. Looking forward to it.

It only grossed $175M in its opening weekend, which is second all-time. I hope all of you look forward to several more disappointing movies in this franchise...

I read this review AFTER I saw the movie and it put it in a new light for me

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2013/05/06/181560276/armor-and-angst-tony-stark-is-the-new-captain-america

I think it's a pretty interesting and very well thought-out perspective.....thoughts?

I thought it was a great read.

My wife is off Thursday so I was going to get the kids out of school early and sneak off and see it. I guess due to Star Trek coming out Wed. I can't find iron man playing anywhere.

I liked it, but wished they would of done more with the Audis and suits. I liked that they made Pepper into something that we can keep her in the movies.

You did see the end when they took that something away right...

The ending could have, rather should have been much better. He should have been using more of the different suits switching up the fighting style way more. The 5 or so suits he all got into pretty much acted the same.

You did see the end when they took that something away right...

The ending could have, rather should have been much better. He should have been using more of the different suits switching up the fighting style way more. The 5 or so suits he all got into pretty much acted the same.

nope. I only got to watch a screener so far. Guess I'll look that up.