Need Bumper Painted In Delaware / Powell

Wease

So last Fall my daughter dropped a ladder on my Cobra and gave the bumper and part of the hood a pretty good scratch. :( I'm looking for a professional place in Delaware / Powell to take it to. Anyone have any recommendations?

So last Fall my daughter dropped a ladder on my Cobra and gave the bumper and part of the hood a pretty good scratch. :( I'm looking for a professional place in Delaware / Powell to take it to. Anyone have any recommendations?

Germain ford on powell rd @ old sawmill did my 03 GT when i got rear ended. They did a fantastic job. Insurance paid for it so i cannot give you any feedback on pricing.

Germain ford on powell rd @ old sawmill did my 03 GT when i got rear ended. They did a fantastic job. Insurance paid for it so i cannot give you any feedback on pricing.

I never even thought of taking it to a Ford dealer, but thanks... :)

Thanks guys, I just called and left a message for Paul... :yup:

If Paul is busy his brother Bill has a shop behind M&M head service and is very good. He has always done my paint and body work.

If Paul is busy his brother Bill has a shop behind M&M head service and is very good. He has always done my paint and body work.

x2 for Bill. Bill is just as good(Delaware), more up north than Paul.