Saturday April 18th Ride

NinjaNick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be heading out around 11am-Noon Saturday so 3pm will be too late. I like to ride for 2-4 hours. Do about 150-200 miles and then do something with the wife the rest of the day. Lots of our Sunday group rides when it's not raining are like that too. We'll meet like at 10-11am and have a blast. Many of us usuals on ride pasts have families or spouses.

Edited by NinjaNick

sorry on ditching on you nick, to be honest I was actually kind of intimidated. But I went to the mffler shop to have them make me a high-mount pipe for my slip-on. Lazy bastard didn't do much. All I asked for was a 45* bend, and he said it wasn't possible.

sorry on ditching on you nick, to be honest I was actually kind of intimidated. But I went to the mffler shop to have them make me a high-mount pipe for my slip-on. Lazy bastard didn't do much. All I asked for was a 45* bend, and he said it wasn't possible.

Intimidated? Of what?

:lol: Dude you shouldn't have said that, now they're never going to let you live that down.

I don't care man. I've ridden with all types of riders, it's no big thing man. Drey4112 from Dayton here is on his first street bike and he rode with me last weekend. I always make sure you're alright and having fun. I even like to give pointers now and then. We all can learn from eachother. I'm pretty humble when it comes down to it man, I just ride my own ride, not for anyone else. It's all good.

See ya on the next ride JT. :cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

I'm heading out to ride around 11am or Noon Saturday. Anybody want to join and see if they can hang on some twisty's?:p

P.S....I'm not responsible for you, so don't ride over your head.

I knew this would scare people off. Way to go Nick...:missing:

:lol: Oh well, if it did then they wear skirts. Just having fun talking friendly trash. They probably wanted to hang out and pose at the GREENE. :lol: They'll catch on that we all just like to have fun over time Brad.

ChickOn2 would've ridden, she's cool. Next time then.

Hey Brad, almost time for some Sunday morning rides again. :woo:

Edited by NinjaNick

stupid rain.

My wife and I played tennis in the rain today. It was POURING! Had a blast and we laughed a lot. I love having fun in the rain if I'm not riding. :)

Im ready. Today would have been good from 10-1pm.

Yeah, but the rain was going to roll in anytime. If you were here in Dayton and Not TROY we would've went riding man.