Stop buying AMMO!

KillJoy

Yeah, I love the boycott gas days.... I don't even think not buying ammo for a month would help, because at day 32, everyone that sat on stock would jack up the price even more and everyone would panic buy even worse.

Have you ever gone 1 month without buying gasoline while continuing your Day to Day?

...neither have I.

KillJoy

I agree, but it usually is a boycott gas day and not a month. I don't think America could tolerate nor successfully pull off a "boycott anything" movement with any substantial amount of time.

I agreed with what he was saying until he started talking about how ammunition retailers wouldnt have enough money to buy the next shipment.

>implying these profiteers aren't sitting on millions to begin with.

"There's as much ammo going out the door as there was a year ago." He likes to say that a few times in the video.

That, my friends, is the problem. He's missing the obvious. There is NOT the same amount of gun owners and shooters as there was a year ago. Those record-crashing gun sales weren't only to existing owners; it was also to a shit-ton of new owners.

Despite this video, ammo demand is higher now than before.

And although I flag armslist ammo sellers all day everyday, it's their right to do it.

i am paying about 40-45 cents per round for .223. I feel that is fair in any climate.

Walmart used to have the 100 round value packs for 38.00.... but 40 cents is close enough for me. sometimes I pay 45-50 cents depending on brand. right now vances has hundred-packs for 60.00.... I wont buy those.