To all dumb fucks "cruising" the fast lane

Mace1647545504

Are you too stupid to look in your rear view mirror to see people coming up on you or just to fucking dumb?

LEARN TO DRIVE!!

It is called a "passing lane" not a cruising lane idiots

OK I feel better...maybe I will stay away from caffeine but

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FAST LANE DOING 65-70 mph

Thanks i needed that

I will now return you to your regularly scheduled program

mace

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO LOOK IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR TO SEE PEOPLE COMING UP ON YOU OR JUST TO FUCKING DUMB?

LEARN TO DRIVE!!

IT IS CALLED A "PASSING LANE" NOT A CRUISING LANE IDIOTS

OK I FEEL BETTER...MAYBE I WILL STAY AWAY FROM CAFFEINE BUT

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FAST LANE DOING 65-70 MPH

THANKS I NEEDED THAT

I WILL NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

MACE

fixed

I like to cruise up on them while flashing my lights as fast as I can. Almost 100% success rate lol

This does work's a couple flick of the brights. What irks me to no end is someone doing 60 in the fast lane.

Gotta watch traffic.....if someone in front of you approaches them and they don't move in a reasonable time, then just cruise around them on the other side. I rarely ever roll up and get bent out of shape any more. A casual pass-by and quicker than usually lane change back without being a jerk and/or cutting them off usually wakes them up. If not, I don't care as I'm on my way.

Oddly, today was bad for this stuff.

http://vector.me/files/images/7/1/717495/speed_limit_65_clip_art.jpg

This is different.

I came here to post this. I mean they should get over to the center lane eventually as it OPENS up but i'd be pretty happy if people did 70MPH in the fast lane all the time, cause that is seldom the case. More like 55-60 now thats annoying.

I came here to post this. I mean they should get over to the center lane eventually as it OPENS up but i'd be pretty happy if people did 70MPH in the fast lane all the time, cause that is seldom the case. More like 55-60 now thats annoying.

Until they see a cop, then it's 35 at most.

this is one thing that pisses me off to no end. twice in recent years i've flown to FL to drive my grandma back home for the summer (she's a snowbird)...FL, GA, TN, KY, 95% or more will move over as soon as you're coming up, and not wait for you to sit on their ass

hit that fuckin OH line, every retard drives at or below the speed limit in the left lane. any more i get right up on their ass with enough room to brake but still let them know they need to get the fuck over.

i'd love to have that windshield banner, but i wouldnt want it displaying 100% of the time...maybe a piece attached to the visors i could just fold down when i need it

the other thing that pisses me off to no end is on my daily drive to work (270 from morse rd to sawmill), coming around the bend coming up to rt3, DAILY, i will come to a stop, or damn near it. in almost a year of working there, i've seen MAYBE 1-2 legit accidents to slow traffic. its full of fuckers in every single lane that can't deal with exiting (which the exit ramp is empty) or doesnt know how to let the entrance ramp merge. i've even come to a complete stop in the left lane with no accident AT ALL from people merging on from 315. complete fucking stop in the left lane.